It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

At least the wheel through middle Denver was not dark but that sunsetting was blinding when the clouds moved away
Scattered tacobreaking holes all over i25 again
Either some rubber broke from my rear tire or I chunked out a big road patch it went flying :eek:

I know it's nowhere near midnight. As a matter of fact it's only 5:30 in the afternoon. I just saw something ridiculous on a YouTube channel called Guns & Gadgets he said that the surviving family members in Uvalde are now suing UPS and FedEx! They're suing FedEx for delivering the firearms used and UPS for delivering the trigger kits! Y'all should definitely check that video out!

I know it's nowhere near midnight. As a matter of fact it's only 5:30 in the afternoon. I just saw something ridiculous on a YouTube channel called Guns & Gadgets he said that the surviving family members in Uvalde are now suing UPS and FedEx! They're suing FedEx for delivering the firearms used and UPS for delivering the trigger kits! Y'all should definitely check that video out!
That will be a frivolous lawsuit TacoMan. I read somewhere the victims families settled on a huge settlement from the city and rightfully so. But to file a lawsuit against FedEx for making a delivery ? Come on man.

That will be a frivolous lawsuit TacoMan. I read somewhere the victims families settled on a huge settlement from the city and rightfully so. But to file a lawsuit against FedEx for making a delivery ? Come on man.
I agree they should definitely sue the city and the police department! Definitely a frivolous lawsuit going after shipping companies! All it takes is one gun hating judge though so we'll see! It's primarily these corrupt lawyers going after $$$$!

It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?​

Wow it's actually Midnight and I'm still awake. I guess I'm still amped up about the move today. They arrived at 0730 and had the entire house packed up and delivered to our new home by 1330. We're still in Denton County but my wife is now a little bit closer to her job.

The dogs are still in shock and are excited but are so pissed off with all the constant motion and activity that's been going on the past few days. Balto keeps biting my hands cos he's a bit stressed about being "dumped off" again going from Missouri to Texas and what's the next state he has to register for his Driver's License.

Zara was the most freaked out. She hates change and saw it coming in slow motion. Frankie is like "whatever dude where's my food". I am so plum tired. Pictures tomorrow maybe….

It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?​

Wow it's actually Midnight and I'm still awake. I guess I'm still amped up about the move today. They arrived at 0730 and had the entire house packed up and delivered to our new home by 1330. We're still in Denton County but my wife is now a little bit closer to her job.

The dogs are still in shock and are excited but are so pissed off with all the constant motion and activity that's been going on the past few days. Balto keeps biting my hands cos he's a bit stressed about being "dumped off" again going from Missouri to Texas and what's the next state he has to register for his Driver's License.

Zara was the most freaked out. She hates change and saw it coming in slow motion. Frankie is like "whatever dude where's my food". I am so plum tired. Pictures tomorrow maybe….
Wow TexasBigBlue I didn't know you're moving! Hope everything works out for y'all!

It looks like I'm gonna have a helluva lot longer drive to work for the next 1 - 2 years! UPS is "temporarily" shutting down the Mesquite hub to automate the sort aisle where the packages are sorted thanks to the stupid woman CEO we now have! They've been discussing it since the beginning of the year but now it's official! The official last day in Mesquite is supposed to be July 13th, now they're saying June 23rd so who knows??!! Anyhow they're giving us the option of going to the Dallas hub (which I will be working Sunday - Thursday, but don't particularly like) or I can go to the Arlington hub (which is Monday- Friday the same as I've been working in Mesquite) or north of Fort Worth by Texas Motorspeedway ( also Monday- Friday but waaaay to far to drive). I was thinking Dallas but after thinking about it and doing the math I'm now strongly leaning towards Arlington! I initially thought Arlington was too far but after looking on Google maps I saw it's 28 miles from my driveway to the Dallas hub and 31 miles to the Arlington hub! Plus the Dallas hub doesn't even have the equipment that we have in Mesquite yet this stupid bitch is concerned about automating Mesquite! The Arlington hub is way newer and from what I've been told.....and.....get this.....it..actually has.......A/C! So anyway I'm now strongly considering Arlington! They're supposed to call us back to Mesquite once all the work is done and they reopen!

My thoughts are if they can automate the Mesquite hub then they can damn sure install A/C in it! Will they?? HELL NO!!!

It looks like I'm gonna have a helluva lot longer drive to work for the next 1 - 2 years! UPS is "temporarily" shutting down the Mesquite hub to automate the sort aisle where the packages are sorted thanks to the stupid woman CEO we now have! They've been discussing it since the beginning of the year but now it's official! The official last day in Mesquite is supposed to be July 13th, now they're saying June 23rd so who knows??!! Anyhow they're giving us the option of going to the Dallas hub (which I will be working Sunday - Thursday, but don't particularly like) or I can go to the Arlington hub (which is Monday- Friday the same as I've been working in Mesquite) or north of Fort Worth by Texas Motorspeedway ( also Monday- Friday but waaaay to far to drive). I was thinking Dallas but after thinking about it and doing the math I'm now strongly leaning towards Arlington! I initially thought Arlington was too far but after looking on Google maps I saw it's 28 miles from my driveway to the Dallas hub and 31 miles to the Arlington hub! Plus the Dallas hub doesn't even have the equipment that we have in Mesquite yet this stupid bitch is concerned about automating Mesquite! The Arlington hub is way newer and from what I've been told.....and.....get this.....it..actually has.......A/C! So anyway I'm now strongly considering Arlington! They're supposed to call us back to Mesquite once all the work is done and they reopen!

My thoughts are if they can automate the Mesquite hub then they can damn sure install A/C in it! Will they?? HELL NO!!!
Wow TacoMan sorry to hear about the extra drive but holy cow if that hub has central air I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. And maybe, just maybe, it's time to get that 4th gen access cab Taco you know you really want. Lol.

1718156517786.png1718156553631.png1718156610122.png

Back