MLB thread

Get ready for the battle of the basement series, starting tonight at 7pm. It's the american league easts red sox, and the ny yankees.....who will rule the cellar?

Last edited:
KC is at the Chicago Cubs for the weekend

all are day games :confused: no lights on at Wrigley

Yankees are history. Too many big hr sluggers with big contracts that have gotten older, Game has changed to being more athletic these days, and ny didn't adapt. I would guess, some will looking for a new job after the season ends.

I was watching live when this occurred
Were U

I saw a triple play made by Atlanta against the Red Sox this season, and another at a later date on another bonehead running play. It's stupid chit like that the Red Sox deserve to be where they are. They reminded me of the ''bad news bears'' the way they sometimes play.

Last edited:
Royals lose at Cubs again
Currently viewing the other Chicago team at Denver

Red sox win again today sweeping the yankees despite 3 ny taters. It's on to houston for 4 games down there. Should be a tough match.

Kc Royals need to cheat so they don't lose 100 games yet again o_O
14 togo

I was watching live when this occurred
Were U

Not as good as the unassisted triple play I made back in the day. Bases loaded, no out. Liner to me at short, step on 2nd to double up the baserunner and tag out the runner from first who never saw me catch the ball.

Not as good as the unassisted triple play I made back in the day. Bases loaded, no out. Liner to me at short, step on 2nd to double up the baserunner and tag out the runner from first who never saw me catch the ball.
You were a pro player?

Back