overdrive gear ATM - A340E A340F

Whats the issue now with that high mileage clapped out other taco thats in the shop more than on the road, seeing your now back to the 4 banger auto?

Throwout bearing keeps chattering :mad: after just 11k miles since replaced
Just gotta drive it until it breaks I suppose

I sure hope gen2 is better quality than it looks to be now that it's aged
That rear rattle over small bumps is getting worse
Have to wait and see what breaks o_O

I was at my shop the other day, and parked in my lot was a mint mint red double cab gen2 v6 auto trd. Don't know who it belonged to, but that taco was flawless.

Not when they look this good. I remember when I tried trading my 94 v6 sr5 extra cab at a few dealers for a tundra...every dealer told me the only thing saving that truck to make a trade was its extra cab, and auto. They told me if it didn't have either, it wasn't worth anything to them.

You can laugh all you want, but dealers just don't want those trucks in trade especially any manual one. You need to find that special someone thats been indoctrinated in a cult that will buy it.

She a chugger today in that wind trying to maintain 90mph on the hilly in that wind was a challenge and it fail kickdown to below 80 before the surge shift triggered abruptly
Think I saw it made it to 5k rpm in that 2nd gear on one haul up outta slow down town o_O o_Oo_O

Isn't this automatic supposed to automatically shift when you mash the skinny???

Back