Roadtrip…

Just got back from another trip. 3,636 miles door to door. Snow, rain, mud, and a little sun. Thank God for the ceramic coating I put on a few years ago. Quick wash when I got home between showers, parked it in the garage and it drip dried. No water spots.

Hit the White Buffalo with my Steyr SSG69, in .308.

Attachments

• IMG_8889.jpeg
    IMG_8889.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8886.jpeg
    IMG_8886.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9
Those ceramic glass coatings are great. I had mine done when I bought the truck over 3 years ago. Haven't had to wash it yet. I just let the rain to its job, and all the crap just drips right off.

Went thru Wyoming. Next one will go back to New Mexico but south route. Nevada Arizona and back thru north route. Hope to go to the Shelby museum in Boulder and Devils Tower but no definite route yet.

I may swing by the devils tower today. I'm in the area at Sheridan.

Have you been through the Big Horn national forest?

1686749510965.png

Went thru Wyoming. Next one will go back to New Mexico but south route. Nevada Arizona and back thru north route. Hope to go to the Shelby museum in Boulder and Devils Tower but no definite route yet.

‘nother trip coming up soon. Same destination. Weather projected to be much better. Just finished a .308 build. Truck washed, stuff loaded, tires oil fluids checked. Dog going to Camp, food and meds set…, Sheriff’s Office Watch confirmed.

“Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.”

They're the least for me. I guess thats why I've always like doing off-road excursions. You never know what you're going to get yourself into. With asphalt your pretty much guaranteed to go where everyone else has already been.

Trip down is scheduled to stop at the John M. Browning and the Shelby Museum. Then to Raton.

Trip back is open.

Back