Storage options, how do you store your gear

Anyone who thinks this is safer lives in lala land, or has hired protection who DOESNT have trigger locks to protect the soft targets.

Anyone who thinks this is safer lives in lala land, or has hired protection who DOESNT have trigger locks to protect the soft targets.

Very true. Uninformed people. All statistics prove that with stricter gun laws crime increases because only law abiding citizens follow the rules.
Look at Chicago....

Well with hornets the size of humming birds, you need something to defend yourself.

I no ****, was doing some time out there and seen a huge winged insect dead on the ground with a stinger about an inch long or more.

Ok now I understand why you need guns!!! Thanks! Glad to lives up north then!! [emoji23]

Even if the mosquitos over the 50th parallèle can lift you off the ground.

Some of us Californians are rebels... I always have a gun in my vehicle. No it's never locked up, it's loaded ready to go like it's supposed to be... I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. As long as you don't give Johnny a reason to pull you over you'll be ok. That's my philosophy.

Back