Supreme Suspensions Anyone??

RamRodd

Has anyone tried the Leveling kits from these guys? I see their posts on Instagram and Facebook alot but iv never seen or heard about any reviews on them. Anyone have any experience?

Thanks.

Leveling kits are all the same with junk spacers. I suggest 5100s to level out the front. You'll be thankful for the better ride quality.

Last edited:
Leveling kits are all the same with junk spacers. I suggest 5100s to level out the front. You be thankful for the better ride quality.
Pretty much
Slap any name catchy name u want on a spacerlift, in the end its crap.

5100s are a step up, as they are valved to help SOME with preloading coils. 5100s also will not cause catastrophic failure, while some spacers have.

Save the money, do it right the first time with lift coils, 5100s, or spanner adjustable coilovers from a real name brand (not threaded 5100s), use an add a leaf, not a block.... blocks increase the ALREADY PRESENT axle wrap (its there, wether u feel it or not, its there bone stock).

Buy once, cry once.

This whole supreme suspension place is like painting a mcdonalds potato and expecting real food to be sold. It the same **** with a different stank to it. The whole spacer game is a joke... its a chunk of aluminum, theres no valving, theres no adjustability, theres no hdmi, theres no wifi....theres no improving from spacer to spacer, company to company.
Its a crappy chunk of aluminum.

But it was tapered...lol
I assume ur referring to a block?
I think up to 1" may not be too bad, but beyond that and the clunk when ya stop may be prevalent. Beyond a small block, i cant see it doing anything but accelerating our weak leafpacks as well.

Tapered blocks or degree shims are good for driveline angles and the carrier bearing vibes, but axle wrap is another beast.

Yes. Totally agree about the block. I can see why folks do use them tho, when you look at the cost of what I call doing it right. Axle wrap is trip ending event that I don't want to experience, and those that have know.

I have the ProComp 2 1/2" leveling kit in the front and 1" tapered block in rear. No issues with my 2015 4X4. Don't go more than that with a leveling kit or you may run into issues. If you want to pay more, go with the 5100s.

LOL LOL LOL out of all the trucks with 2 1/2" leveling kits, how many have bent shocks? NONE

Actually a few have and not all have happened offroad. I think we got into this already but you don't seem to understand. Idk you guys with the cheap ass lifts all sound the same.

Actually a few have and not all have happened offroad. I think we got into this already but you don't seem to understand. Idk you guys with the cheap ass lifts all sound the same.

You posted one pic and it wasn't even a Tacoma. It also didn't show it was a 2 1/2" ProComp leveling kit. **** happens, get over it. I go off-roading all the time and zero problems. My friends have leveling kits and not one has had a problem. Even the Toyota dealership says it's fine. Don't try and scare people just because they don't want to spend money. It doesn't make them a cheap ass either. I don't disagree the 5100s are better but some people wold rather spend money elsewhere. Up to the individual. Enough said.......

You posted one pic and it wasn't even a Tacoma. It also didn't show it was a 2 1/2" ProComp leveling kit. **** happens, get over it. I go off-roading all the time and zero problems. My friends have leveling kits and not one has had a problem. Even the Toyota dealership says it's fine. Don't try and scare people just because they don't want to spend money. It doesn't make them a cheap ass either. I don't disagree the 5100s are better but some people wold rather spend money elsewhere. Up to the individual. Enough said.......

When you think you know but you don't...

TacoKen I don't have much experience offroad, which caused me to speak to the experts. Not just the folks here but virtually every off road shop I have spoken with has told me that blocks and spacers are great if you want to take pics of your truck. But to go off road and for the best stability on road do it right. If you like your truck, why would you think otherwise? Just my opinion.

The dealerships also sell the trd intake for the 2nd gen tacoma..... the one that makes truck run lean.

Im not getting into another spacer biblical crapfest, but taking the dealerships word on things is not foolproof.

Back