Supreme Suspensions Anyone??

TacoKen I don't have much experience offroad, which caused me to speak to the experts. Not just the folks here but virtually every off road shop I have spoken with has told me that blocks and spacers are great if you want to take pics of your truck. But to go off road and for the best stability on road do it right. If you like your truck, why would you think otherwise? Just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I agree 5100s is they way to go. Just saying if you don't go over 2 1/2" on leveling kit that is made by ProComp you won't damage your shocks like Negative Nancy states. And for off-roading I also recommend 5100s. I will probably switch to them soon but for now my leveling kit works so I can run 33" tires.

Don't get me wrong, I agree 5100s is they way to go. Just saying if you don't go over 2 1/2" on leveling kit that is made by ProComp you won't damage your shocks like Negative Nancy states. And for off-roading I also recommend 5100s. I will probably switch to them soon but for now my leveling kit works so I can run 33" tires.
At full cycle does the bumpstop still do its job?

It's when you think you know more than what the engineers know.

Yeah I wouldn't call you anything close to an engineer.

Don't get me wrong, I agree 5100s is they way to go.

So you know they are the way to go yet you cheap out? WTF kind of thinking is that?

At full cycle does the bumpstop still do its job?

Don't you dare bring any logic into this. He and his friends have been exploring each other's mud holes with their spacers for years without problems.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't call you anything close to an engineer.

So you know they are the way to go yet you cheap out? WTF kind of thinking is that?

Don't you dare bring any logic into this. He and his friends have been exploring each other's mud holes with their spacers for years without problems.

Well it's obvious why you call yourself NEGATIVE NANCY, you act like a little girl. Stop crying and get a life. Move on......you are not the expert here. Gone....

Well it's obvious why you call yourself NEGATIVE NANCY, you act like a little girl. Stop crying and get a life. Move on......you are not the expert here. Gone....

Ah...I see the desperation in your post as you to try to one up me. Sorry I understand what goes on with lift types and you don't. Someone asked you a question about bump stops so let's see what your answer will be.

Crying? WTF are you taking about man. OP asked for my opinion on a **** lift which I gave. Your butthurt as a result of my knowledge driven opinion about a product is not my problem or concern. I'm sleeping just fine at night while you toss and turn.

Last edited:
If no good svs has rubber feet.

So u can has rubber bumpers for ur spacers on the icons.

Whoa, spracker talk or tercoma talk?

Back