Tacoma Paparazzi

Was out to breakfast in the wife's car today when I spotted this absolute beautiful MidnightBlack gen1 regular cab 4WD. This bad boy looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. All origanal. When's the last time you saw chrome edging over the fenders ? Beautiful Tacoma.

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
A friend of mine had a 96 regular cab with some chrome, and rubber edging on the wheel wells, but I don't recall anything as pronounced as that. I'm wondering if that tacoma pictured had some custom body and paint work.

Was out to breakfast in the wife's car today when I spotted this absolute beautiful MidnightBlack gen1 regular cab 4WD. This bad boy looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. All origanal. When's the last time you saw chrome edging over the fenders ? Beautiful Tacoma.
go back and ask them where they got those fender flares?
i may have an interest...

Unfreaking believable. The wife and I fly from Dallas to Ft Walton/Destin for a mini vacation and I spot not one, but two gen3 OR's in the same parking lot where we're staying. And the one ole boy drove all the way from Kansas. Wow.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Back