Tacoma Paparazzi

Spotted these two Tacos in Orlando, Florida yesterday. One has Pennsylvania tags and the other one has Missouri tags….

Attachments

• image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
Well I guess its safer than crawling under trucks taking pictures of rusty chassis's .

Last edited:
Gen1 spotted in the distance wheelin' north on highway 95 in southern Virginia back in May
i was wheelin' up route 301 which was a frontage road to 95 here it appears
also a decent clearing of the massive overgrowth of trees in this part of the USA was a pleasant change of pace :)

IMG_0929.JPG

And then, later this afternoon, I was running late to my appointment at the Package Store when I spotted this good-lookin gen2 PreRunner with all the chrome and a blacked out brush guard.

Attachments

• IMG_3991.jpg
    IMG_3991.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
spotted on the Pacific side of the continental divide (Monarch Pass) on route 50 at nearly 11000 ft elevation
...was in 4th gear and had plenty of power to wheel on past 'em

IMG_6609.JPG

IMG_6610.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG

IMG_6612.JPG

IMG_6614.JPG

the summit!

IMG_6615.JPG

Monarch Pass off Wiki NotMine  continental divide US-50.jpg

Now hiring Paparazzi in all locations. We’re all checking out Tacos on the road or in the parking lot coming out of a store. I want to all generations modified or zero modified. Your job should you choose to accept the responsibility is take a picture of a Taco out in about and post.

RULES
1-No License plates
2-No Dealerships
3-Not your Taco
4-Some Tacos may not like to be captured by Paparazzi so keep personal distance but do your job.
5-HAVE FUN!!!
View attachment 14745
Hey man who is this TacoHog17 that started this thread ? It's been 5 1/2 years since he started this wonderful idea.

Spotted this sweet QuickSand 3rd gen OffRoad today on US 287 in Clayton, New Mexico. Love the matching camper shell.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Back