Tacoma Paparazzi

my taco's service advisor at Emerson Yota of Auburn educated me that Maine only has one major highway
colour me confused!
I think your guy was bs-ing you, or is stupid. I've been to Maine enough times to know they have at least 4, maybe 5 major interstate highways.

Fyi
It was a she that had a gen3 4runner with some rust issues
I believe her rig was a 97 also LMAO

There ain't no way in heck Maine has more than the 95
I don't count the 3 digit spurs into or around town loops

I 95 is their longest highway, but they have others. I can care less if your she has a 4runner, she still doesn't know Maine has more than one interstates. As long as their part of the highway system, just like 787 in ny, I count spurs.

Last edited:
I 95 is their longest highway, but they have others. I can care less if your she has a 4runner, she still doesn't know Maine has more than one interstates. As long as their part of the highway system, just like 787 in ny, I count spurs.
i don't count those 3-digit spurs auxiliaries or roundy loops around town because they take you nowhere significantly across state (most of the time)

True, but they still are officially posted, as those roadways directing traffic through, or around some of the larger hubs. I would have never mentioned them unless I saw them posted.

True, but they still are officially posted, as those roadways directing traffic through, or around some of the larger hubs. I would have never mentioned them unless I saw them posted.

well then i stand corrected!

1691765783134.png

its got Virginia plates so IDK if that is salty winter country or not?

is it on Toyota's list of cold climate states
Idk, I do know they do get freezing rain, and snow once in awhile. I would probably say it's not in the rust belt.

Last edited:
Its screwy. If you go by the national rust belt list, connecticut, and the rest of new England isn't listed on the rust belt, yet west virginia is, and virginia isn't.
Much of the upper mid west is also.
I like Toyotas list better.

How do they interpret Iowa not being cold climate
It's one of the top 10 severe cold areas!
Borders Minnesota and Wisconsin
I have no idea, maybe toyota doesn't sell enough trucks there.
As far as the quebec city bridge, and the three rivers bridge on 55, I've been over them several times since the 70's.

Back