The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I was not at all rude to them, I held the door open so they could pass with no ish and their luggage

Not one hint of acknowledgement did they bestow

Americans are the rudest here in connecticut. Btw, I hear Brandon speaking on tv now about the great debt ceiling deal he made.

Even that CT guy spotted in the Nissan with those orangeman stickers all over the back?

Yeah, I can't wait until the impact of that deal begins draining our wallets and driving inflation with unemployment.

Yeah, I can't wait until the impact of that deal begins draining our wallets and driving inflation with unemployment.
Yup, gotta start preparing how to greet these new irs agents.
Inflation is permanent not like this transitory bs. they been feeding us well over the past year. Heck, I was at the grocery market yesterday, I've never seen name brand box's of cold cereal that high ever...some were close to $8 a box. Gas is still up there too. $3.79 a gal. for 87 regular.

Last edited:
Do you know what the difference between naked and nekkid?

Naked: You don't have any clothes on.
Nekkid: You don't have any clothes on and are up to something.

From that article...

"A lot of people feel it’s not safer or safer to wear a helmet. In reality the weight of a helmet at impact can cause just as much damage,” said Miller.

Iowa mobile museum displays Iowa history in Sioux City
“I once was in a motorcycle wreck so bad they said if I wore a helmet I wouldn’t exist today, just because it would have snapped my neck and killed me instantly,” said Gordon.

You can die just crossing the street...anything is possible. I've heard people cut in 1/2, and died from wearing a seat belt in a bad crash. Is it the norm? no.

Those are old comments. Modern helmets have been designed to minimize neck injury. Is neck injury still possible sure. Is severe head trauma probable without a helmet.....most likely.

I ride for my enjoyment and economy. I wear full gear with a full helmet. I've passed numerous Motorcycle Riding Courses to push my skills. I realize as cautious and aware as I can be.....there is no way for me control other driver's actions.

The purpose of all the gear is not to look cool. It is to minimize injury to me during an accident. Statistically, most accidents occur within a few miles of home at low speeds. If I'm in a accident, I don't want to become a live vegetable for my family to water and clean because I was too narcistic to wear a helmet. I do not want to burden my family with such a debilitating task.

My riding gear consists of an armored jacket and pants, composite toe boots, armored gloves and the most important....a full coverage DOT tested high visibility helmet. Iowa does not have a helmet law.

Franky, if the Govt can pass laws mandating seat belts, then they can pass laws mandating helmets. The same rational to justify seat belts is the same as for helmets.

Last edited:
now all of the bikers on their way to Sturgis rally can go through the NE sandhills with no helmet if they so choose instead of driving around through western Kansas into Colorado or through IOWA all the way to South Dakota border and head west

all new day has arrived for all of them

Back