The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

They want to get him to the point he can't run, or he'll have so much baggage the independent voters will want someone else. It's the dems plan to bleed the orange man till he's had enough. Only issue their picking on the wrong guy.
Been like this for 8 years......nothing new.

BTW, they are hoping he goes for 20 years. But first.....there needs to be a trail, then a verdict, then maybe a sentencing.....

Too many knuckeheads leaping to conclusions and forgetting a little thing called DUE PROCESS. Just because allegations are levied does not mean guilt.

@Rock62 We used to have a justice system that allowed for "Due Process", however, my observation as of late is that if a republican does something the establishment doesn't like, they want to crucify them, send them to jail yada yada, but when the republicans call out the dems for something they did that is illegal, it gets swept under the rug. Case in point is the 2022 gubernatorial election here in AZ. That election was rigged and it was so obvious it is sickening, yet every time the Republican candidate (Kari Lake) appeals to a higher court, it gets thrown out by tainted/gutless judges. If Trump and the republicans don't get back control in 2024, we're sunk, that's if we haven't already passed the point of no return.

Another fine example of how corrupt our Justice Department is, is all of the people who are being convicted and sent to jail for the jan 6 "insurrection", which was obviously nothing more than a guided tour by the capitol police.

@Rock62 We used to have a justice system that allowed for "Due Process", however, my observation as of late is that if a republican does something the establishment doesn't like, they want to crucify them, send them to jail yada yada, but when the republicans call out the dems for something they did that is illegal, it gets swept under the rug. Case in point is the 2022 gubernatorial election here in AZ. That election was rigged and it was so obvious it is sickening, yet every time the Republican candidate (Kari Lake) appeals to a higher court, it gets thrown out by tainted/gutless judges. If Trump and the republicans don't get back control in 2024, we're sunk, that's if we haven't already passed the point of no return.
Some states have passed to the beyond already with the obscene lawlessness

Another fine example of how corrupt our Justice Department is, is all of the people who are being convicted and sent to jail for the jan 6 "insurrection", which was obviously nothing more than a guided tour by the capitol police.
That guy with his feet on Nancy's desk got 4 years I saw

Been like this for 8 years......nothing new.

BTW, they are hoping he goes for 20 years. But first.....there needs to be a trail, then a verdict, then maybe a sentencing.....

Too many knuckeheads leaping to conclusions and forgetting a little thing called DUE PROCESS. Just because allegations are levied does not mean guilt.
Orange man will appeal up in the Supreme Court if necessary, where it'll be a slam dunk all charges will be dropped. This is more like an overdue library book charge. Such bs, and most know it.

Last edited:
Orange man will appeal up in the Supreme Court if necessary, where it'll be a slam dunk all charges will be dropped. This more like an overdue library book charge. Such bs, and most know it.
I'd like to agree with you Joel, but given the way I've seen things go lately, and as corrupt as our justice system has become, I am very skeptical, actually I'm terrified. I pray that you are right though.

I will be so happy if someone other than a democrat gets into office and actually has some balls to do something and also have the house and senate controlled and they have balls. I'm a Libertarian, well a conservative libertarian, and cannot stand all of these liberals in power. BTW, I love MTG doing what she is doing, she's bat-crap crazy, but that's what you get when you piss off a Georgia Peach.

I will be so happy if someone other than a democrat gets into office and actually has some balls to do something and also have the house and senate controlled and they have balls. I'm a Libertarian, well a conservative libertarian, and cannot stand all of these liberals in power. BTW, I love MTG doing what she is doing, she's bat-crap crazy, but that's what you get when you piss off a Georgia Peach.
She seems far more normal to me then the rest of those out of touch bozo's.

Hope this chizzz gets all cleaned up before the taco gets wheelin'there

View attachment 38331
Kind of looks just like the dirt road to my home every year in the spring, except no TREES. Town finally dumped several loads of gravel, and calcium, plus dug culverts to divert the water this spring in hopes it wouldn't get washed out again next year.

Hope this chizzz gets all cleaned up before the taco gets wheelin'there

View attachment 38331
I thought you were on the Wyoming/Montana border this morning ? ? ?

Back