What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Gen2 weathered tailgate latch
Trying to cure with that cerakote trim product
Will it last long or no? IMG_20220915_155406_604.jpg IMG_20220915_155429_476.jpg

IMG_20220915_164123_994.jpg
IMG_20220915_164037_758.jpg IMG_20220915_164021_837.jpg

I grew up my entire life down by the ocean (Huntington Beach) and NOTHING lasts through the salty air, Now I’m in Vegas and the summer heat just cooks everything sooo..

Been needing to find a interior shop to fix my seat that I have a tiny rip in but ended up puting on new seat covers today. Super happy with them. Not sure why my pictures are being uploaded sideways but whatever? Lol

Attachments

• 2B539A06-EEBD-410D-A5D4-EE017E850326.jpeg
    2B539A06-EEBD-410D-A5D4-EE017E850326.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
Been needing to find a interior shop to fix my seat that I have a tiny rip in but ended up puting on new seat covers today. Super happy with them. Not sure why my pictures are being uploaded sideways but whatever? Lol
Nice! I could use some good covers too
When I expand that image it turns the right way
My issue with uploading pics is always file too large :(

They look great. What brand are they?

Nice! I could use some good covers too
When I expand that image it turns the right way
My issue with uploading pics is always file too large :(
Check out “auto anything”. I got the “cover king” Neoprene ones that are like a wetsuit, super happy with them so far but it’s only been a few hours. LOL. Don’t get the Neosupreme though because those are thinner than the Neoprene. Good luck Brutha. Cheers

'twas a nasty swamp out there in the river valley
shirt was half soaked upon completion of deWeathering this rubbery trim on the rear slider, it was getting a bit too grayish

VRP on back slider.jpg

used this product. It looks good until it rains down and washes away all the effort :mad:
i still do not understand how they claim it repels water and is long-lasting

VRP just opened it UP.jpg

Last edited:
shirt was half soaked upon completion of deWeathering this rubbery trim on the rear slider, it was getting a bit too grayish

View attachment 34116

used this product, looks good until it rains down and washes away all the effort :mad:

View attachment 34117
I use that all the time. Works really well. Good choice!! :)

Check out “auto anything”. I got the “cover king” Neoprene ones that are like a wetsuit, super happy with them so far but it’s only been a few hours. LOL. Don’t get the Neosupreme though because those are thinner than the Neoprene. Good luck Brutha. Cheers
I worked with a friend installing coverkings on his taco. They are tough to installed, however they look good when done. I installed custom carhartts in my gen3. Very easy vs the coverkings. They may not fit as well but if they ever need cleaning, it'll be a piece of cake to remove them for the washer. Idk much about those neoprene covers, heard too many complaints how they stretch over time, and get wonky fitting.

View attachment 34116

used this product. It looks good until it rains down and washes away all the effort :mad:

View attachment 34117

A couple of light rains and it's shot :mad:
IMG_20220923_143516_837.jpg

Back