What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Time for new clamp
I believe it be the hose and/or crudy buildup underneath the hose that was not cleaned throughly back in July... They told me that lower hose was good,. It's not, obviously!
Same thing happened in '19 to the upper hose! Had the cooling system purged fully then awhile later pink coolant just started dripping weeping underneath the hose, there was a tonnish of crud I had to scrape and Emory cloth off. One new hose later and same original clamp used and no weep topside since!

I hauled 3 loads of leaves. The last of the season. If I could just get the lawnmower into the planting beds, then I wouldn't have to rake them out.......

Now, just waiting for the snow and bitter cold to set in.

I hauled 3 loads of leaves. The last of the season. If I could just get the lawnmower into the planting beds, then I wouldn't have to rake them out.......

Now, just waiting for the snow and bitter cold to set in.
How cold is it supposed to get?

So now my rig's antenna mast is having erection issues,
It maybe bent IDK
:confused:
I wiped it down with crc silicone but not much improvement

20s is light jacket weather here lol
A hat to cover eats if it's windy out
Bitter cold is near 0*F o_O
That depends on how much time you need to spend outside in the 20 degree weather.

A dash from the house into the truck, a drive to work, another short dash from the parking lot into the office. Sure, light jacket.

Now, spend an hour outside walking the dog for 3+ miles wearing a light jacket.....still comfy???

That depends on how much time you need to spend outside in the 20 degree weather.

A dash from the house into the truck, a drive to work, another short dash from the parking lot into the office. Sure, light jacket.

Now, spend an hour outside walking the dog for 3+ miles wearing a light jacket.....still comfy???
Half mile to the corner shop :cool: it's a brisk walk
As long as there is an absence of wind

24 hours ago, we walked in 65 degree temperatures. This morning's stroll for 1 hour was at a 3 degree wind chill temperature.

Yesterday was shirt sleeves, today.....heavy coat, insulated cap and gloves. Even had to use the polyfill dog vest........

I really dislike winter............ :(

you get very used to it after a few weeks/months of the bitter cold turned brutal o_O
especially when it starts dipping into below zero for a stretch

then those 20s feel like a literal Heat Wave and start wandering around in shorts and just a Tshirt LOL
did you see the big snow in ND and northern MN

Yes.....as long as it stays North. I don't have to move it off the driveway or slog through it or drive in it.......

A temp swing of nearly 70 degrees in 24 hours is ......well....its just nuts.

Yesterday was a tough day. Spent the entire day sitting in a hospital waiting room with my wife and extended family. Mom-in-law was in surgery to remove a tumor along with a piece of small intestine and a chunk of colon. MIL is pushing 88. Fortunately, all procedures went without complications. Now, we wait for the pathology results. This hits home pretty hard. Cancer took my mother. I know the anguish my wife is feeling.

The hardest part is knowing there is nothing that you can do. You just have to wait for the results, deal with the prognosis, endure treatment, comfort as you can and hope for the best while trusting in the Doctor's skill.

Sorry.....I shouldn't have posted that last part. Just needed to vent a little.

MIL's sister just celebrated her 100th birthday just 2 weeks ago.

i don't think this looks bad at all after a 6500 OIC on a 277k yota 3.4 5VZ engine
it was Havoline oil made by chevRon

IMG_4177.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

@JayQQ97

Well, I-80 is holding true to its reputation. Major pile up on Westbound I-80 near mile marker 187 in the vicinity of Grinnell.

Be wise, be safe, mind your speed, mind the knuckleheads and the morons on their phone, stay off your phone when driving.

@JayQQ97

Well, I-80 is holding true to its reputation. Major pile up on Westbound I-80 near mile marker 187 in the vicinity of Grinnell.

Be wise, be safe, mind your speed, mind the knuckleheads and the morons on their phone, stay off your phone when driving.
Was it because of snow? Supposed to get 2 inches in the area the big green bus radio weather said when I wheeled through i-235 a bit before noon. I think I missed the Grinnell pile up heading east.
My favorite mile marker on 80 is #74 in the twisty valley by white pole road
If the wind is a non-issue and no tractor trailers in the way or other vehicles its good to throttle down into the valley and give the ponies some exercising LOL. Then a stop at Casey's in Stuart

Snow hasn't arrived yet....... expecting 2-5" by end of Tuesday.

I haven't heard the cause of the I-80 mess near Grinnell. Probably a pair of semis got mixed up.......

Back