What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Copper kettle to cook the mash, otherwise the flavor is altered.

Today was a trip to Honda for wife's CRV battery problem (1.4 Vdc charge o_O), lumber yard (4x4 posts, fast set concrete and gravel), final stop was grocery for a week's worth of vittles.

This is the 2nd battery the CRV has consumed in less than 2 years. Last driven on Mother's Day for a 120 mile round trip. In 2 weeks it became a boat anchor. Dropping the CRV off to Honda on Monday for them to hunt for the parasitic current draw. It could be anywhere in the nanny gadget systems. The cure could be wallet draining. I'm really beginning to hate that 4 wheel Tuperware.

Hope you have better luck with your honda than my brothers wife's accord. Dealer, and Honda can't seem to find the cause for these automatic windshield wipers that don't work as advertised.

Yeah, I dug around on the web. Found a Class Action Lawsuit against Honda over the battery discharge events. Numerous TSB and SB beginning in 2012 into 2019.

If this Tupperware begins nickel/dimeing......it'll get traded for a RAV4. I won't be able to piss around with it when I'm 500 miles away. Can't cough up the $$ for batteries at frequent intervals. Plus the aggravation of a dead doornail car for the wife. Not good Karma. No peace. The problem, based on research, is either the PCM or the VSA system.

Yeah, I dug around on the web. Found a Class Action Lawsuit against Honda over the battery discharge events. Numerous TSB and SB beginning in 2012 into 2019.

If this Tupperware begins nickel/dimeing......it'll get traded for a RAV4. I won't be able to piss around with it when I'm 500 miles away. Can't cough up the $$ for batteries at frequent intervals. Plus the aggravation of a dead doornail car for the wife. Not good Karma. No peace. The problem, based on research, is either the PCM or the VSA system.
My brother loves his 2020 hybrid rave4. Seems toyota has them nailed.

Emptied another can of WD-40 cleaning off frame that gator swamp schmuck that splashed all over under
Checked on that frame recoating done near the cat 3 to 4 years back
It appears to be solid still, no flaking no peeling, couple of chips possible
That frame coating Toyota used on these trucks is rather nasty BS

Dana corp coated it in some funky crap pee-coating that has very little resistance to salt spray

Dana does not coat their frames. I've even seen their new replacement frames...most that might be done is the insides of the boxed-in portions of the frame. Every dana frame for a tacoma only has black chassis paint.

fresh tank of tacoJuice @ shell
went with 11 gallons of nitro+ premium ZERO ethanol 93 octane to score a reward
topped off with 6+ gallons of their 15 per cent ethanol 88 octane because it was 294c
will that mix have any effect on anything at all, do U know?

stopped into another shop to get estimate on power steering rack leaky repair estimate
they cannot get me an estimate until the 21st of June
unreal :confused:

stopped into another shop to get estimate on power steering rack leaky repair estimate
they cannot get me an estimate until the 21st of June
unreal :confused:
Save yourself a few hundred dinero's, and replace the rack, and whatever else yourself. It can't be much harder than my 2001 tundra. Took me a day.
I bought toyota genuine rack sections, not aftermarkets.

Back