What have you done to your Tacoma today?

the truck is not up high enough for me to even attempt to get at that rag joint or whatever its called with two good hands
i watched Timmy the Toolman video and that area part is an absolut horror

its probably just an o-ting that broke after getting a bunch of that florida swamp schmuck splashed up inside there, it was all over underneath
FML

how many labour hours would it take someone with certified skills and good health, i cannot imagine anymore than 2 hours in all?

Save yourself a few hundred dinero's, and replace the rack, and whatever else yourself. It can't be much harder than my 2001 tundra. Took me a day.
I bought toyota genuine rack sections, not aftermarkets.

the truck is not up high enough for me to even attempt to get at that rag joint or whatever its called with two good hands
i watched Timmy the Toolman video and that area part is an absolut horror

its probably just an o-ting that broke after getting a bunch of that florida swamp schmuck splashed up inside there, it was all over underneath
FML

how many labour hours would it take someone with certified skills and good health, i cannot imagine anymore than 2 hours in all?
I bought a set of composite ramps from harbor freight...gave me 8'' more height to work under. I had more than enough room. I had to replace 2 lines from the rack to the pump. That was a real pain the ass getting the old ones that were corroded from salt spray off. I think I spent 2 hrs there alone.

Sent in check to state DMV to secure plates, could not renew online this time
New design now that current is discontinued
Should be ready towards end of july

Sent in check to state DMV to secure plates, could not renew online this time
New design now that current is discontinued
Should be ready towards end of july
I wish its were that easy getting an old boat registered in this state with the DMV. I can't believe those idiots in there. Boat is still on the back burner. It's finally a nice day. Don't smell, or see the haze anymore from those Canada fires burning up north. Going to lay down some shingles today.

Friggin smoke came back from them Canada fires this noon. It did me in today. Spent about 2 hrs on the roof till my eye's wouldn't stop watering, and head stop sneezing. Air stinks bad this evening.

Been a little busy with the Taco the past day or so. Got a bed net, to go with those new cleats :)

And... Upgraded the radio to a Kenwood DMX908S, installed USB-C and USB-A dedicated charging points, and USB-C connection/charge point to the radio. While I was at it, tossed my dedicated Garmin GPS into the mix as well. I have the steering wheel phone control buttons, but I do not have the sub-assembly cable for it, so that is not yet installed, that will happen as soon as I can get a cable. I haven't connected the backup camera, yet. I'm still getting everything I need to hook it up (there is a connection behind the left side cubby on the fuse block), but making sure I get everything I need to make solid connections. :cool:

Attachments

• New Radio Off.jpg
    New Radio Off.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Radio Pic01.jpg
    Radio Pic01.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Radio Pic02.jpg
    Radio Pic02.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Radio Pic03.jpg
    Radio Pic03.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Radio Pic04.jpg
    Radio Pic04.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Taco Bed Net.jpg
    Taco Bed Net.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 4
well dammit!
i was heavy into the skating (poser) thing during the licensed to ill phenom...

and i was NO FuKCING nerd lmao
When I was visiting some of my cousins in Philly, either 81 or 82, can't remember, we took a train into NYC. He took me to this club, I know I was too young (I was 13 or 14, he was 18 or 19), I want to say it was CBGB's, but it may have been somewhere else, to see this new punk band, the Beastie Boys that was opening for The Dead Kennedys. They didn't have Ad-Rock, yet, just MCA and Mike D, and two others. They were very good, just not awesome, but they had energy, which made the show really great.

The ass beatings we got from my uncle when we got home the next morning were... Well, my ass still hurts when I think about it. But it was worth it!!

I saw that crap on the news

Whut the heck is Canada doing?
Probably still trying to put out the flames.
Finally after a week of this smoke crap, the air was pretty good all day, and I got nearly all the barns roof shingled. I went grocery shopping late last evening....wtf? many of these shoppers in the store were wearing masks again. Chit, faucism has returned.

What have you done to your Tacoma today?​

Used my Tacoma as a carpet hauler today. The in-laws gave us a beautiful throw rug so I loaded it up and brought it back to the house then took the old one and hauled it away. Better than what we had before. Dogs loooove shag rugs. :)

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • image0-9 copy.jpeg
    image0-9 copy.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • image0-9 copy 2.jpeg
    image0-9 copy 2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Back