What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Had a set of BadYear Wranglers......glad they are off the truck.

They would lose grip on dry pavement. Wet pavement was like driving on glare ice. Snow and Ice were an interesting driving task.

Had a set of BadYear Wranglers......glad they are off the truck.

They would lose grip on dry pavement. Wet pavement was like driving on glare ice. Snow and Ice were an interesting driving task.
When I ran them on my tundra, they were as good as any tire I had used, and better then some. These were the Goodyear adventures with kevlar.

Took a drive down to Florence, TX. About 114 miles from me. Bought a used set of rims & Goodyear Wranglers to put on my truck. Wranglers had 4500 miles when pulled off his Tacoma. Fellow wanted some space cleared up so he gave me the shocks/springs off his 2019 TRD sport. Ended up giving him $675 cash for rims/tires. Took my wife & dog with me. Nice afternoon drive.
View attachment 43269
Nice acquisition!

Today I got my running boards mounted on my truck. Felt good to be able to actually do something with my own 2 hands. Had a total knee replacement back in October. Left knee needs replaced now. Two months ago I would not have been able to get off the ground without help. So today felt great!
IMG_5398.jpeg

Today I got my running boards mounted on my truck. Felt good to be able to actually do something with my own 2 hands. Had a total knee replacement back in October. Left knee needs replaced now. Two months ago I would not have been able to get off the ground without help. So today felt great!
View attachment 43309
Looks great sataro. Sam running boards I have. They fit right in with your Taco. :)

Added my Dad’s roadrunner to my Tacoma. Dad always had his roadrunner hanging from his mirror in his 99 Tacoma. When he passed away in 2015, I inherited his Tacoma. Ended up selling it later due to some problems I had. But I kept his roadrunner for sentimental reasons. So now the roadrunner is back home in a Tacoma. Do regret selling his truck for sure…

Attachments

• IMG_5402.jpeg
    IMG_5402.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • img_2006.jpeg
    img_2006.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • file jul 09, 2 33 09 am.jpeg
    file jul 09, 2 33 09 am.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • file jul 09, 2 32 52 am.jpeg
    file jul 09, 2 32 52 am.jpeg
    885 KB · Views: 2
  • img_1999.jpeg
    img_1999.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
You don't see too many taco wraps, let alone gen1's.
Yes sir. His truck’s paint was fading. My youngest brother had started up an ad printing business & decided to add wraps as part of his business. So he got to practice on my Dad’s truck. The wrap was a success if you knew my Dad. He hunted for Indian artifacts all his life. So everyone enjoyed seeing the Indians wrapped on his truck.

wheeled around a bit to stinkin' lincoln
breaking in a new oem clutch, flywheel and rebuilt MT that definitely sounds much different than the old one

stopped off for a fresh tank of tacoJuice at the BP @ 342317 miles on the 0D0

whut the F did they do to me throttle cable :confused:

I added some Total Chaos bed stiffeners to mine.
6NZGQm1TJTvkx5WcWbX1wD.jpg

I also added some Kicker KS speakers in the doors and some ds18’s in the dash.

I added some Total Chaos bed stiffeners to mine.
6NZGQm1TJTvkx5WcWbX1wD.jpg

I also added some Kicker KS speakers in the doors and some ds18’s in the dash.
I don't understand what are "bed stiffeners" and what a kicker ks speaker is NevadaMike. I love your picture though. That there is a working man's pickup truck and I'm lovin it.

Back