Whats the price of a Gallon of Regular gas where your at?

it would be neat if Nissan would!
they also had cool single cabs at one time

That was all in the beginning when these guys made compact 2, and 4wd pickups. Truck owners want bigger trucks with more storage room, to transport their families, or friends. You just can't store a whole lot inside a single cab, especially if carrying more than one person. There's just not enough oddballs out there for a manufacture to build them.
Buy a small fwd car if looking to go that route.

That was all in the beginning when these guys made compact 2, and 4wd pickups. Truck owners want bigger trucks with more storage room, to transport their families, or friends. You just can't store a whole lot inside a single cab, especially if carrying more than one person. There's just not enough oddballs out there for a manufacture to build them.
Buy a small fwd car if looking to go that route.
Saw a compact old Nissan single cab in Kansas today... Did Not have camera with me unfortunately
It was just a 2 wheel drive but it run ringer around at gen3 garbage truck lmao
Fwd car cant haul literal dirtshit in the back like small pickup can with no frills

Thats just another load of bs on all you claim. You'd be amazed what we stuffed into our prius. Its probably more that you ever put into your trucks bed.
As far as those old 4 banger nissan pickups, neither the 2wd, or 4wd had any balls. My old 86 toyota 4wd 4 banger out ran them. This gen3 of mine would leave them in another zip code. You've been driving those old clapped out trucks of yours way too long. Go spewing that chit on tw, and you'll be laughed at off the forum.

Last edited:
I had a '83 King cab Datsun 4X4 w/ V6. (That was the year their ad campaign used the "Heck-of-a-Hunk-of a truck" saying and started using the Nissan name). By 90K it had all kinds of problems. Bad manual tranny, front end that wouldn't stay aligned, poor weight distribution, etc. That's when I switched to Toyota and swore I'd never own another Datsun/Nissan. Just my experience, for what it's worth.

Same experience when I owned a new 73 datsun pickup before the nissan name. Truck was a pos 5 years later. I bought a 78 toyota wolverine 4wd...that really wasn't a whole lot better...I had to do a lot of fabrication rework that the conversion company screwed up, including having new custom leaf springs made, as these toyota 2wd pickups were converted to 4wd using a dana 44 axle. I sold it a year later for a real 79 toyota 4wd pickup that was amazing till the rust took over. Been with toyota pickups since.

shell station in the Bluffs that jacked it from 299c to 338c recently is now back to 317c

wotN tarnation, some kind of games are being played there...

Back