Your Dogs

Our cat only goes for skinny pop corn brand....just plain pop corn, thats lightly salted with no cheddar

This is Simba. He is a Weimaraner mix. He turned 1 year old a couple weeks ago. I just adopted him Friday after work. He’s been adopted at the age of 2 months and returned when he was 10 months old. He’s a sweet and loving little boy that needs some training and socialization. He’s now with me to spend the rest of his life in his forever home.
IMG_9250.jpeg

This is Simba. He is a Weimaraner mix. He turned 1 year old a couple weeks ago. I just adopted him Friday after work. He’s been adopted at the age of 2 months and returned when he was 10 months old. He’s a sweet and loving little boy that needs some training and socialization. He’s now with me to spend the rest of his life in his forever home.
View attachment 46365
Welcome aboard Simba. :)

i am used to the 'miniature' breeds
where the bite is usually nothing more than a prick lol
stings but no chance of mauling
the mail carrier lady actually kicked one of my dogs once that was tied on the porch :confused:
He likes to use his mouth. Not so much to bite, but more in a playful manner. He will learn not to do that. He still needs to learn a lot. His first family didn’t do a single bit of training.

Back