Your Dogs

I haven't met a dog that doesn't like me. I get mugged by them, but it seems nearly every dog goes after my brother with a vengeance if they see him. It's weird, he must smell like bacon to them.

i am used to the 'miniature' breeds
where the bite is usually nothing more than a prick lol
stings but no chance of mauling
the mail carrier lady actually kicked one of my dogs once that was tied on the porch :confused:
I’m used larger dogs. The postal workers are intimidated by their size. I’ve found that the smaller dogs are more likely to be aggressive than the larger dogs. Anyone who kicks are harms my dogs would have a major problem with me. I wouldn’t stand for it.

Simba will every so often spontaneously break out in zoombies. I’ve bought myself a couple times accidentally calling him Zoomba instead of Simba.:p

Simba loves to go camping. It’s much better than the pen at the SPCA.
2AecMq1VUqRTvv1wS6ijQp.jpg

48yyrQG1ieImbXR3aPfUNE.jpg

Its been a week since we euthanized my miniature schnauzer. He was 8 years old and my constant companion. I miss him dearly. My house is missing a soul.

He had cancer in his sinus passages. Very aggressive. It had invaded the skull, an eye, hindering breathing, frequent nose bleeds, mattering eye...........coupled with bloody vomit and stools. The symptoms began in mid-June with productive sneezes of blood.

My happy dog was soon in immense distress. There were fleeting moments of his normal happy self.

I go home Labor Day weekend and we will spread his ashes near his favorite locations.

Its been a week since we euthanized my miniature schnauzer. He was 8 years old and my constant companion. I miss him dearly. My house is missing a soul.

He had cancer in his sinus passages. Very aggressive. It had invaded the skull, an eye, hindering breathing, frequent nose bleeds, mattering eye...........coupled with bloody vomit and stools. The symptoms began in mid-June with productive sneezes of blood.

My happy dog was soon in immense distress. There were fleeting moments of his normal happy self.

I go home Labor Day weekend and we will spread his ashes near his favorite locations.
I’m sorry for your loss.

Thank you. The diagnosis absolutely crushed me. Didn't sleep at all that night. The next day was very difficult.

Then the last trip to the Vet was as tough.

I didn't realize what that 15 lb schnauzer meant to me. I ran a rough estimate of the number of walks we did over the 8 years.....about 9000. 3-4 times each day, every day. Typical walk was 45-60 minutes. We saw and did many things and endured all manner of weather conditions.

Cancer is a hideous disease. Human or animal.

There is a poem somewhere claiming dogs are angels without wings sent to be our companions. I now believe that is true.

Thats the problem with pets when their time comes, you can get so attached, it's like losing one of the family. My wife is that way when one of her siamese cats croak. We had a cocker spaniel once that I use to keep outside in the summer on a long runway lease. One afternoon while at work a terrible thunder, and lightning storm hit. One of the trees tied into the dogs runway lease was hit, and lightning immediately killed our dog. I felt terrible for weeks....never could own another dog.

Back