Coronia Virus

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jersey Black Beauty, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

How’s everyone doing with the onset of coronia virus ?

Cape taco and Backroader like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Here it is just life as usual.
    I don't know anyone who has it, and nobody i know, knows anybody who has it.
    Stores here still have toilet paper on the shelves, and hand soap to.
    Rupert is still licking his nuts daily, and then licking things while out, he is healthy and his nuts haven't fallen off yet, so that is good news ;)
    I have had no employees miss even an hour of work, we are so busy that keeping up is the only problem. Everyone seems to just continue on here, not seeing masks on people or anything else.
    I'm the guy who was always a bit phobic about public door handles, didn't use stair railings in buildings etc. I carry around some kleenex in my pocket, and if i have to grab a door handle while out, I pull out a kleenex, open the door, then toss it in the trash...been doing it for a decade already. I'm more likely to be bitten by a rattlesnake or black widow spider, but not paranoid about that either.

4. OP
    Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

In New Jersey now,and Florida also (as my daughter says),people are going crazy with this.You can’t buy Masks ,hand sanitizer ,anything bacterial to clean,,no water,toilet paper,paper towels, most grocery stores have no food. Schools,Colleges,businesses are shutting down, crazy as hell.

5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Out of TP up here....people are crazy!

6. Backroader

Backroader Well-Known Member

Identical situation here .. hoarder hysteria hes set in.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and B.C. like this.
  7. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Nothing has changed in Arkansas but we’re always alittle behind.Lol . It will probably kill me because I’m not worried abit. I know I’m headed to a better place if I die. View attachment 29247

8. TacoTruck2019

TacoTruck2019 Well-Known Member

What people fail to realize is that this is an election year, anything negative that happens the democrats and liberal media are gonna blow it completely out of proportion and blame it on Trump. Their motto is " never let a catastrophe go unused ". Granted this virus is a bad deal but theyre making it worse by creating all the panic buying and hoarding. I have yet to figure out what the deal with tp is. People need to chill out, take a few extra precautions, and go on with their life.

Scott Wyman, Lil G, OR17TRD and 2 others like this.
  9. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Meet you there buddy!

Scott Wyman, Backroader and Lil G like this.
  10. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

It is really just a flu.
    And the regular flu every year kills far more people than the covid 19 flu has killed.
    It should be named the Democrats flu...or the Nancy Pelosi virus.

11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. I'm with you....can't figure out the TP thing!

JimShep, kp.taco, Scott Wyman and 3 others like this.
  12. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

13. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Oregon schools shut down until April 1st and Washington schools shut down until April 24th.
    Everyone is buying TP and water here like crazy. I don’t understand why people are buying a years supply of TP. Go buy a bidet people.

Crawdad, B.C., B-Man and 2 others like this.
  14. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Or17trd I’m with you. I get water and food but toilet paper.? WTH does no one remember cloth diapers? Most people have wash clothes. Old tshirts. Lol I’m pretty sure I missed something because I’m not worried abit

B.C., B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  15. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I think we’ve only had 6 suspected cases here . One of the six was confirmed the guy had it. The other 5 had been in contact with him.

B.C., B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  16. dirtytaco

dirtytaco Well-Known Member

I gotta water-hose and shop towels. Good to go!

If that fails, I’ll just scoot across the grass like a dog... I think the carpet would hurt too much

17. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I’m like you . If I don’t have toilet paper I bet I will figure something out. If not my buddies on taco forum will.

B-RI, Backroader, B.C. and 1 other person like this.
  18. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Here in Central TX, TP, antibacterial anything, dish soap, baby wipes, etc are gone. Schools and colleges have extended Spring Break for another week - wait, I work for a college! Woo hoo! Dooms-dayers rock!!!

We are all healthy and have plenty of dried beans and old newspapers. Y'all take care and WASH YOUR FRIGGIN HANDS!!!

Backroader, B.C., B-Man and 1 other person like this.
  19. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

So your saying good personal hygiene will fend off a virus? Who knew!!!! I’m glad you get more time off buddy

Scott Wyman, B.C. and B-Man like this.
  20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I don't get the bottled water. Did the Coronavirus affect our tap water? We live over the largest auqifer in the world here in Nebraska.

Scott Wyman, Backroader, B.C. and 2 others like this.
  21. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I swear I don’t get any of it. Now they are saying 200 may be infected at the hospital were the guy came to get help. So they are watching them. We all maybe infected with something. Lol

Scott Wyman, Backroader and B-Man like this.