Coronia Virus

B, Rupert, and I, we are just chillaxin, no worries. On the way home from work tonight B is going to stop and get a bag of dog food, we are down to 1/4 bag left, that concludes with our Covid 19 preparations.

OR17TRD ,,sorry about your visit to your buddy,,that really sucks,,everything is going into lockdown here..No Church mass’s,no gyms open,only take outs at restaurant’s,,a lot of businesses are closing and working from home,,,,crazy ****!!
Just found out, a women with confirmed Coronavirus Virus ,age 57,,died Saturday at the Hospital I just worked at,,WTH,,,don’t know if I should sweat bullets or get tested.

OR17TRD ,,sorry about your visit to your buddy,,that really sucks,,everything is going into lockdown here..No Church mass’s,no gyms open,only take outs at restaurant’s,,a lot of businesses are closing and working from home,,,,crazy ****!!
Just found out, a women with confirmed Coronavirus Virus ,age 57,,died Saturday at the Hospital I just worked at,,WTH,,,don’t know if I should sweat bullets or get tested.

I wouldn’t worry. If I were you I would get tested. That’s me I wouldn’t want to spread it. I have three girls at home. That’s all I think about.

So it seems the Covid 19 scare has hit here now, B said the store was crazy after work. So to be sure we have lots of stuff she bought extra food not on the list, and 2 bags of dog food instead of 1.

Back