E.D.T.... every darned time

wutt the fukk would a 'newer' vehicle have to do with a cotDamn thing in this scenario
these hack shi!ttts will totally fukkover a new vehicle just the same with no care or attention to the small deets, however small they are

taco detailer has a 2-year satisfaction guarantee for any add-on service
let us see if he honours that claim 'coz it is almost 20 months since that event and it has worn right off, started a year ago :confused:

I have a lifetime interior, and exterior warranty on my 2020. The truck was sent out to a detail shop before I took delivery. They did a hard ceramic glass coat, and some sort of interior protection. So far the exterior still acts like it just got a fresh wax job. Interior is dirty right now...needs some tlc with a vacuum.

I just don't get it, I just do not...
Has the tech not ever done a vcg on a 5vzfe at the very least
To know HOW to put back proper a throttle wire cable and fuel line
WatFH ! ? !

cannot do if physical health mobility limitations causes severe paralization moving the wrong ways risking even greater injuries :(
+ i am still waiting for my right knee to heal up from the snow shoveling twice slippage in January so that i can hobble down low, pick stuff up off the ground & also be able to hobble myself up off the ground and back to my feet without risking further injuries
+ my right forearm is still giving me grasping issues after i must've overstrained it removing the diff plugs on my relatives Gen2 last Nov & Dec to change them gear oils
it is indeed a dilemma at times :confused:
so No i cannot the F!ck DIY much of this involving stuff because 1: i do not have the proper equipment to sufficiently elevate vehicle off the ground and 2: i cannot reach into and wrench with both hands because of neck issues that prevent this task

I hear you. It's tough to depend on others, especially if one is fussy. You need to find other hobbies than playing cross country trucker. I'm sort of in the same boat with limited physical use on my right side, but I try not to let it get stop me from doing stuff I still enjoy, even though the next day I feel like a cripple.

Oh my!:eek:....that is one hell of a tragedy. I'd immediately return to that shop, and ream everyone out associated that worked on the truck.

its fukking slop, tacoJoel
pure slop that was not put back together properly
not professional at all, not one bit
and there is more where that came from

and it may or may not involve issues that develop down the road in the future with that throttle cable
IDK, i really do not

READ post #1

get pictures of the OTHER area noticed that was slopped back together with little regard for professionalism

and i have yet to hobble underneath and check EVERYTHING else that was touched to make sure it is all kosher to spec

10-10-2o23

I am positive you like your truck much
so you take yer rig in for the trusted 'professional' maintenance, repair, whatever it is
you get it back after shelling out some very good coin
the next day or after you start tooling around with something else on the truck AND you find that this trusted paid service was not kosher, not completed, halfassed, not to spec, whatever it is... even the smallest of little things that are off that triggers just because its wrong

this has happened to I at least 4x in the past month :mad: AND countless times over the past several years
i am so disgusted
and the latest slopshop puckUp is a HUGE safety hazard that could kill me if it comes loosey goosey

it never fails...
what kind of crap have you experienced out there
please share :) so I know I am not a stray irregularity out there

for your review
that is post #1

it.
never.
fails.

it is not 'rocket science' to put da shiittt back EXACTLY how you found and took it apart

I can't stand hacks, I like to do things once and do them right..
zero fukks

So, it takes a couple minutes for you to dress those fasteners around the cable. It ain't the end of the world. These guys are probably on flat rate if its a busy shop.

If jay gets that excited if someone missed a couple cable fasteners, what will happen if someone leaves a few lug nuts loose, and a wheel falls off? Do we get a thousand more pic's?

another taste of 'professional' crap done right here that is unacceptable

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

Back