The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I haven't found my lowest preferred temperature 20s is shorts and a tshirt weather to me and that is about as low as it gets here on really cold days and it gets like that during nights regularly. That's my favorite weather

You guys love posting mpg but look at this.
I pulled out of a restaurant in town and I didn't get stopped at a light or traffic and there is a pretty steep hill for a decent ways so I wanted to see when the mpg maxed out I figured 60 but apparently not.
IMG_5204.JPG

I haven't found my lowest preferred temperature 20s is shorts and a tshirt weather to me and that is about as low as it gets here on really cold days and it gets like that during nights regularly. That's my favorite weather

Lmao, I love when it’s winter here and temp is about 37 degrees, all the locals are in 3 layers of clothing, with gloves and beanies,shaking and suffering. Then you look at the Hilton next door and tourists are in board shorts and bikinis in the pool.

I go skiing in a short sleeve T shirt fairly often during winter if the sun is shining. Haha.

Back