The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

So you're not into a good hot baked ham and pineapple for any number of holiday meals?
Yeah uh no just Easter an Christmas. But I will say it should be added to a winters menu. I could throw some ham on a pizza but I was never a big pineapple fan.

I've been able to get a New York thin crust mushroom, spinach and cheese pizza from the guys here. They call it a white pizza...it can be gotten with bacon, and clams too.
Isn't that considered racist using the modern woke culture terms????

I once ate a pizza made in a small town in northern quebec. It truly sucked. They had these small shrimps everywhere on it that had the same texture as plastic. I was calling it the pizza with plastic shrimp. They make world class poutine, but no clue how to make a good pizza.

Fortino's pizza that's cooked in wood fired ovens always comes with a charred bottom crust. Some people love it, but its a bit too much for me.

B'fast this morning was 3 Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies, oatmeal with cinnamon, raisins and a touch of brown sugar washed down with 2 cups of unaltered coffee. Then a 45 minute walk around the neighborhood with the dog. Not so much a walk.....more like a step and sniff. Anyhow, we covered about 2 miles walking.

Now, puppers is taking a snooze on his mat in the usual spot on the sofa.

B'fast this morning was 3 Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies, oatmeal with cinnamon, raisins and a touch of brown sugar washed down with 2 cups of unaltered coffee. Then a 45 minute walk around the neighborhood with the dog. Not so much a walk.....more like a step and sniff. Anyhow, we covered about 2 miles walking.

Now, puppers is taking a snooze on his mat in the usual spot on the sofa.
Ah, nothing like a breakfast of champions to begin the day.:rolleyes:

That sounds more like lunch.

I was raised on a farm. So, when school wasn't in session.....it was up at dawn, big b'fast work till mid-morn with a short break and some food/drink then work to mid-afternoon, short break small food/drink, work till Supper.....few more hours then done. The work peaked at planting, baling hay, harvest. Tending the livestock was constant.

I guess some of those ingrained habits still exist in me.

Glad I got out of that work life.

Yeppers. Saturday is pancakes & maple syrup, Sunday is sausage/egg burritos with Picante' sauce. Generally, I don't eat lunch. I was raised on heavy b'fast and no lunch.
Myself, I was raised on having a big breakfast, lunch, and supper, with a lot of snacks in-between...and it now shows.

Back