The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I often do NOT eat anything until near collapsing of sharp hunger pains...
Some kinda diet. Yeah?

I ate anything and drank and smoked. This body has been thru hell. But I burned it all off with hardwork. Now with the back nine in sight I am trying to eat healthier but it isn’t easy.

I ate anything and drank and smoked. This body has been thru hell. But I burned it all off with hardwork. Now with the back nine in sight I am trying to eat healthier but it isn’t easy.
I never smoked, or did drugs, but always had a soft spot for food, and my beer. I too burned it off when I raced off-road motorcycles till age 40. Wife, and insurance, plus all the injuries some fairly major made me give it up. After a few years you end up getting fat, and lazy not hitting the gym enough.

The picture was too big for the thread. I pasted from another forum to satisfy this thread.

just shy of 4mb is the limit for upload
i wish it would autosize images to fit like other websites seem to do

Last edited:
I never smoked, or did drugs, but always had a soft spot for food, and my beer. I too burned it off when I raced off-road motorcycles till age 40. Wife, and insurance, plus all the injuries some fairly major made me give it up. After a few years you end up getting fat, and lazy not hitting the gym enough.

why you need a gym?

just find stairs to climb, no gym fees LOL

i walk climb 4 flights instead of elevator whenever i can do so

just shy of 4mb is the limit
i wish it would autosize images to fit like other websites seem to do
I posted before without issues I thought.
But back to the install. It was a breeze. Circular saw and a few self tapping screws. Here’s a pic of the inside. (Left wall)
2C15E467-2451-4BFA-8BA2-9B0137DBA4EB.jpeg

Back