The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Morning B-Man, morning All! Happy Pay-Day B-Man! I have to wait another few days. We are on a 1st and 25th schedule. I'd be willing to help you s poll end some of yours if you have any extra. o_O:D
Hiya Scott! Once I got done with car payment, CC payment, water bill, electric bill, phone bill, gas bill,............it's all gone! LOL Coulda used those winning numbers from the lotto last night!
Where are we going to dinner? :D
Picked up chicken and brought it home.......the wifee and I are celebrating our 26th Wedding Anniversary today! We're happily married.......she's happy and I'm married! Haaaaaa! LOL

Hiya Scott! Once I got done with car payment, CC payment, water bill, electric bill, phone bill, gas bill,............it's all gone! LOL Coulda used those winning numbers from the lotto last night!
Picked up chicken and brought it home.......the wifee and I are celebrating our 26th Wedding Anniversary today! We're happily married.......she's happy and I'm married! Haaaaaa! LOL
Happy Anniversary! I'm not far behind. Me & the missus will celebrate our 26th in May.

Thanks Brother! Just pulled into the satellite office. Rain the whole way. Not much traffic. Set the cruise on 75 n cruised!

Always do. Probly shudnt but that 10-speed Expedition Dr bot handles it well!

Lol reminds me of my wife when I first met her. She thought it was better to use cruise control on a snow covered interstate... I said NO NO NO!!
SMH
I’ve seen accidents from people using cruise control in the rain. When the tires hydroplane and you’re in cruise control the wheels keep accelerating but the vehicle slows down and when the tires find the road again it can cause the vehicle to loose control. Not a good idea to use cruise control in the rain. Be safe out there @B-Man

SMH
I’ve seen accidents from people using cruise control in the rain. When the tires hydroplane and you’re in cruise control the wheels keep accelerating but the vehicle slows down and when the tires find the road again it can cause the vehicle to loose control. Not a good idea to use cruise control in the rain. Be safe out there @B-Man
We’ll be good, OR! Stuck one of the ladies behind the wheel n she keeps switchin to Sport-Mode! She drives like Jeff Gordon! Lol

Hiya KP! She drives like crap! Lol. She’s went off the shoulder n hit the rumble bars bout 3 times now. I even asked her if she was driving with her eyes open. Lol

How things bman just got done washing the sequoia or I better say attempting to wash it. It started raining halfway through so no telling what types of waterspots it will have in the morning but at least it's cleaner than it started out

Hey Nick! How you been? No washing here......been raining all day. The Taco sat out in the rain all day so no use washing here!

B2F130BB-3A5D-4E22-91CC-7428DD7D5EBF.jpeg Afternoon everyone! Had the afternoon off so took the Taco n my boy to the rifle range. Shot a real nice 3-shot group with the Remington 700 at 100 yds.

Back