What did you do with your Taco today

I rotated my fifth wheel into the tire rotation. No tpms light. I even left the new spare behind and drove away to make sure the new tire wasn’t an issue. So far so good

some dogs like to do that for some reason...
Let me tell ya about dog shlt

While rolling my spare tire it picked up a bountiful mound of the pile. Much to my dismay, un pack the hose turn on the water. Hook up said hose spray off poop and put it all back away. Then shut off the water. Again.
( in New England it’s a good idea cuz it will freeze the spigot) 1/2 hour out of my life I’ll never get back cuz of a pile of dog crap.
God forbid if it had jalapeño in it. Lol

Nope. Ya taste it again (the heat) when ya poop
Hmmm, those pizzas never bothered me, but then again my wife gets sick just watching some foods I eat....says what I eat can make a goat puke. Its the day after when having a bowl of my chili that cause's a dangerous situation .

well i sure the heck was not going to go in that plastic thing the doctor gave me to go in for a clean sample
lmao
i needed the fresh air outdoors mid-winter

and not this
no sir.

1700256895236.png

Alrighty then. Just like Richard prior once said. “ Walking in the woods something about the trees, leaves and twigs crackling under foot. Makes ya wanna take a **** !”

Today after I get my a55 in gear. I'll be installing 6 sparkplugs. Denso K20HR-U11.

Monday is a set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S 265/65-17 with new TPMS sensors and balance.

Then all repairs are complete. Ready for winter. Bring it on..............

In a couple months, my attention turns to my '81 Honda CX500C. It's been in storage since December 2013. The work will be more invasive than what I've recently completed on the Tacoma. Engine out work to replace ignition system and cam chain/guides/tensioner plus a list of other needs post a decade nap. The goal is to be riding Spring 2024.

Took the taco for a ride over to the Ellsworth farm in Sharon to pickup a gallon of my favorite apple cider. Going to bake an apple cider pie this afternoon using my apples from the yard. Got 16 oz. of the cider reducing on the stove in a sauce pan as of posting this. Smells real good.

Back