What would you like to see?

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
This is a new site and we have a lot of work to do. That being said, I want to make this the best Tacoma site out there. As I build it out I'd like to hear want to see on the site.

Topic suggestions, forum settings, you name it. I'm all ears.

We will be installing TapaTalk this week. A custom iPhone app should be following soon.

Like many auto forums out there, user videos would be a nice addition. Maybe some "how to" vids about tacoma builds or other tacoma discussions.

Keep the suggestions coming folks. This is a brand spanking new site and we have the chance to build something cool here. But we need your input.

Thanks

Classifieds Section is always popular as well...

Region - Florida :thumbup:

I agree with the previous statement in dealing with user vids as Go-Pro camera use is growing. The opportunity to showcase "quality" videos is easier to do from anywhere from How-To's to the recent mud run.

I agree with the previous statement in dealing with user vids as Go-Pro camera use is growing. The opportunity to showcase "quality" videos is easier to do from anywhere from How-To's to the recent mud run.

Agreed. Needs a classified section.

Agreed. Needs a classified section.

With some kind of itrader for buyer/seller feedback.

We will be adding a classifieds and some sort of video section soon.

Please keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it, but is there a Classifieds section?

If not and you decide to make one, maybe have a minimum post count in order to sell/buy? Idk

How about a DIY Mod section broken down into Pre Tacoma, 1st Gen, 2nd Gen. Same for repair. I've used a few from other forums, would help to have it all in one place.

How about a section to compile all of the picture threads? One section with all of the threads for photos of various looks, mods and products.

Unless I'm missing it, what about a subscribed thread link? I like the quick access to see if someone has responded to a thread I've sub'ed to.

Like said above, a itrader option and a DIY section.

Being a member of several vbulletin forums over the years the itrader is very nice. Not only on the used forum but to give feedback on other forums when selling via a link.

The DIY section was very helpful on the 8thcivic forum when I owned my 09' Si.

And maybe in the future when things are running at redline a forum store where we could buy decals and shirts, possible to help fund the cost of running the place. I am a decal junkie.

Last edited:
Back