What would you like to see?

How about a home screen to where you can see all the current threads instead of just the most current thread in each section? I can see all the current threads on Tapatalk but not on the computer.

How about a home screen to where you can see all the current threads instead of just the most current thread in each section? I can see all the current threads on Tapatalk but not on the computer.

X2!! That's one thing I can't stand. Need all the active and current threads on home screen

I agree with the new post page. That should be the main page when you go to the site.

What about Youtube link embedding? Post a Youtube link and it self embeds.

What about a dedicated app for the forum
We have an Android app already and the iPhone app should be ready soon. I'm already running it on my device.

What about Youtube link embedding? Post a Youtube link and it self embeds.
YouTube should already embed. Just copy and past the link from your address bar into the site and it should work.

Some videos don't allow embedding and if you use the shorten url youtu.be link it wont work.

We have an Android app already and the iPhone app should be ready soon. I'm already running it on my device.

YouTube should already embed. Just copy and past the link from your address bar into the site and it should work.

Some videos don't allow embedding and if you use the shorten url youtu.be link it wont work.
Is it the tap talk app?

Do not really see a forum with it's own app. Most of them use Taptalk

TapaTalk is great but I don't think people should have to pay to access a site. By having our own app we can give it away for free and control the experience :thumbsup:

TapaTalk is great but I don't think people should have to pay to access a site. By having our own app we can give it away for free and control the experience :thumbsup:
I agree. That's why I do not use it. I pay for a data plan already

It will be submitted on Monday to the Apple App Store. Then we just have to wait for approval

Back