What would you like to see?

TapaTalk is great but I don't think people should have to pay to access a site. By having our own app we can give it away for free and control the experience :thumbsup:

Erm...who's paying for Tapatalk? Are you talking about their v2 app that apparently is complete crap (from all the reviews I've read). I'm accessing this site on the v1 app and it's great.

Maybe they had a sale and offered it for free for a while? Either way, it's not free now and I don't want to force people to pay. I also think having a dedicated app is kind of nice.

I just use my computer. I don't own a cell phone, never have. I have a land line. I don't like to be found and having a cell phone I could be found & bothered. With that said people that call leave a message and I get back to them when I get it. That is if I want to.

I would like to see members Tacoma's weekly displayed on the TF banner.

Or maybe some sort of member of the week or month.

how about an official calendar where members can post up events, races, functions, outings, bbq's.....hows that sound?

Did a TacomaForum App every get made for the iPhone? or is it just through Tapatalk?
It got delayed... because of me :whistling2:
The Apple App Store is a pain to figure out. I finally spent some time tonight though and got everything submitted. Hopefully they will turn it around and approve it in the next few days :thumbsup:
I like this idea! Time to organize a TOTM thread.... Who's starting it? :D

I do want to start a TOTM contest. Any suggestions on how it should be run?

I like the calendar idea! its hard to keep up with all the events and when they are sometimes! would help people plan out events as well so there isnt any planning on the same day/weekend.

Is there a subscribed threads page? im having trouble remember where the threads ive participated in are located.

I like the calendar idea! its hard to keep up with all the events and when they are sometimes! would help people plan out events as well so there isnt any planning on the same day/weekend.
A calendar is a great idea but maybe something we can tackle later on.

Is there a subscribed threads page? im having trouble remember where the threads ive participated in are located.

Here's the link to subscribed thread: http://www.tacomaforum.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

how about an official calendar where members can post up events, races, functions, outings, bbq's.....hows that sound?

I'm guessing this^^^^^^:laughing:

But a printed one with pics of members rides would be cool for the home. Something to think about down the road. I get mine from my ins agent which is usually wildlife, but I'd much rather have one with Tacoma's in the pics.

Last edited:
It got delayed... because of me :whistling2:
The Apple App Store is a pain to figure out. I finally spent some time tonight though and got everything submitted. Hopefully they will turn it around and approve it in the next few days :thumbsup:

Cool beans, Nathan! :thumbsup:

Back