a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

Video reminds me of the towns dirt road I travel everyday from my driveway to the asphalt during the summer. Its been pretty nasty lately with all the rain we've been getting.

Wow, what a long haul day out of the swamps
Nearly 12 hours :oops: with all the lights and baseball traffic in Tampa area

Take a camping trip to northern quebec in late June, and experience the black flys, and mosquitoes. Even the moose flys are vicious. I had all the insect repellent, head, and body netting, and still got chewed up so bad I couldn't fully open my eyelids for a week.

No breakdowns yet :)
A brand-new state was wheeled in bottom to top
Got a wee bit lost in SC coz a road sign musta been missing like back in Macon

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

there's that route 321... which in the many months ahead got a bit elusive :confused:

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0649.JPGIMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

Last edited:
Try driving through quebec, many of their interstates, and roads are labeled in french. I don't want to even remember my first trip through Quebec City at night, let along trying to get back to the u.s. border.

I would say the first time wheelin' the truck in Jersey was a success but that would be a false statement.
Took bad turns missed signs weren't marked yada yada Got lost and had to circle back probably 7 times and finally said f@ck it lets just see where this road north goes and where might the wheels pop thru into the empire state

osm-intl,a,a,a,290x240@2x (1).png

That red route goes a few miles west of where I did a bit of factory training in the 70's near Elizabeth nj.
Did you cross the tappan zee bridge yet?

Last edited:
That red route goes a few miles west of where I did a bit of factory training in the 70's near Elizabeth nj.
Did you cross the tappan zee bridge yet?
IDK!
Where's that at ??
I am almost to the NH border :oops:

stopped at the DunkinDs in Massachussetts to check out the dealer in Maine to fix that nail in tire tomorrow early

IMG_1845.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up a several tacky nails in one tire, noticing it this morning in the parking lot pre continue trip inspection
No leaking yet I can tell but I am trying to source a yota dealer on my next stop town
Very fitting that this would happen on the trucks 26th birthday on the 9th of May

:confused::eek::confused:

Picked up a several tacky nails in one tire, noticing it this morning in the parking lot pre continue trip inspection
No leaking yet I can tell but I am trying to source a yota dealer on my next stop town
Very fitting that this would happen on the trucks 26th birthday on the 9th of May

:confused::eek::confused:
Happy Birthday 97TACO !

IDK!
Where's that at ??
I am almost to the NH border :oops:
Never mine, you either crossed it going from nj to ny, or you took another northerly route further west through ny state.
Did you cross into vermont, ma., or ct. on your way to nh?

Last edited:
Never mine, you either crossed it going from nj to ny, or you took another northerly route further west through ny state.
Did you cross into vermont, ma., or ct. on your way to nh?

I will have to checka de map, tacojoel
Somewhere I popped into NY looked for a north route and wheeled until I found my home highway US-6
When I get some downtime to clear the head and get my orientation back on track :(
These nails in de tires got me inna pickle LMAO

Back