GLA!... how much is this gonna cost?

this has now escalated from a mere 'fender bender' to an actual rear-end-collision :confused:

Don't tell me, the rear end damage is so bad, the truck needs to be totaled, and you need to know how to part it out?

the damage is estimated over 6k USD so IDK if it qualifies as being totaled?

Come on, no way, unless it was recently in a bigger accident you're not telling us about. Whoever gave that quote.....RUN !

Has an insurance adjuster looked at it????? Has the other driver's insurance been contacted?

If not, then time may be running out on you.

Don't F around. Contact your insurance, they will contact the other insurance. Get this rolling and get your nose out of the repairs.

In our state you have 5 days to contact the insurance companies for a minor accident that wasn't reported to the police.

Waiting on insurance to proceed still...
What's the holdup? Their already working on my brothers wrecked rave4 in the process of getting all the body parts. Heck he's already got the other persons insurance companies ok, after receiving the police report to start the process.

Holidays? you claimed the accident happed long before any holidays. Thats a pretty sorry excuse if thats what the insurance company is telling you.

afaik, the ins. still need to contact the autobodyshop that had the estimate done at the beginning of the month
and may or may not need more pics, IDK!

This complete bs imo. Even when a lady hit my tundra years ago, it never took more than a week for the body shop to start work on replacing the rear axle, wheel, and leafs. Someone is jerking you around, or the guy responsible for the accident has no insurance.

it happened out-of-state (500 miles away) if that has anything to do with it all and the delay?

it happened out-of-state (500 miles away) if that has anything to do with it all and the delay?
Shouldn't unless it was out of the country. Either this accident didn't haven the way you say it did, or the other party is giving you the shaft.

contacted autobody shop and they said the ins. contacted them and are sending them the pics and all that jazz

Back