How many states have you driven your Tacoma through ?

Any other good episodes going through nevada other than vehicles,o_O and road signs?
road signs are very important! without road signs i would have a sense of just being lost

do U fancy this from the strip?
it was hellish walk in +100F dry heat

IMG_7720.JPG

IMG_7719.JPG

IMG_7718.JPG

Utah
interstate highway 70 at the Colorado border

IMG_7105.JPG

IMG_7103.JPG

big storm in the Moab Utah area
i took a pass and punted venturing off to wheel into that

IMG_7115.JPG

Last edited:
More vehicles, roads, and billboards...shots of the city are a start. You don't need a 4wd truck for that...gotta post us some good stuff from getting lost, or seriously stuck...I assume your 4wd works.

More vehicles, roads, and billboards...shots of the city are a start. You don't need a 4wd truck for that...gotta post us some good stuff from getting lost, or seriously stuck...I assume your 4wd works.

are U not inspired to load up the truck, hop onto highway 80 and head west for an adventure yet??

are U not inspired to load up the truck, hop onto highway 80 and head west for an adventure yet??
I'd have to take the wife along, and she much prefers flying while I don't.....you know whatever goes up has to come down? I've had enough bad episodes when flying my bike over doubles.

meet her at the airport in a few days!
then there would be no need for a rental lol

the 4wd is most often only used to wheel in the winter slop
since my locale has been absent of winter slop for the past 2 seasons it has not seen much use at all
it did get many 1000s of miles of use this past year when i wheeled it into CO/WY/MT after the blizzard event there in late January'23

No exploring the back country? There's way more out there than just asphalt, or improved dirt roads. You can get a fwd car like a subaru to do what your doing, and save a bunch change on gas.

Colorado
at the Utah border on highway 70 heading east

IMG_7087.JPG
Utah
other direction on 70
IMG_7084.JPG

Yes it's an asphalt highway, just like the ones in our state, and 48 others.
Btw, is this some sort of ad billboard for Arizona tea?

Kansas
Missouri river border crossing from MO in the greater northern KC area on the 635 spur or whatever it supposed to be (connects 29 to the 70 and 35 in Kansas)

IMG_8616.JPG
IMG_8617.JPG

IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_8619.JPG

Back