How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Well JAWS strikes again! Lol! I saw this beautiful 3rd gen at.........you know.......that....same place this morning! Lol! Note to Jay check out the pic of the front license plate frame! As the announcer on The Price Is Right says.......COME ON DOWN!!! Anytime you're ready buddy!

Attachments

• 20230608_110528.jpg
    20230608_110528.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230608_110509.jpg
    20230608_110509.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230608_110536.jpg
    20230608_110536.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230608_110400.jpg
    20230608_110400.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20230608_110450.jpg
    20230608_110450.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
Well JAWS strikes again! Lol! I saw this beautiful 3rd gen at.........you know.......that....same place this morning! Lol! Note to Jay check out the pic of the front license plate frame! As the announcer on The Price Is Right says.......COME ON DOWN!!! Anytime you're ready buddy!
Do they have magnets?
I would slap one of those on the rear betcha

Ok, there's a whole lotta shakin going on with this gen3 SR that I just pulled up to less than an hour ago. He's messy; he's beat-up; he's scratchy; he's dirty, and he's been rode hard and put up wet. He loves Texas and he loves our country but this is a bit much even for me. Hell he's even got a Buc-ee's decal on the tailgate….

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Ok, there's a whole lotta shakin going on with this gen3 SR that I just pulled up to less than an hour ago. He's messy; he's beat-up; he's scratchy; he's dirty, and he's been rode hard and put up wet. He loves Texas and he loves our country but this is a bit much even for me. Hell he's even got a Buc-ee's decal on the tailgate….
Damn somebody really loves decals even more than me! Lol! Definitely a Texas truck!

many years or more it will take lol
truck will very likely be over 30 years old as well
cowboy Toyota :cool:

Had to go to Harbor Freight this morning and found this nice little MidnightBlack gen1 SR5 2wd Tacoma.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Had to go to Harbor Freight this morning and found this nice little MidnightBlack gen1 SR5 2wd Tacoma.
Nice 1st gen! So that is a 5-speed then??

Just wanna add that I found out yesterday that the copper canyon mica 1st gen I posted on here Monday is an AT truck! Kinda sucks don't it! I walked by it yesterday and saw the kid getting in it and took a quick peek in it saw the AT shifter!

Nice 1st gen! So that is a 5-speed then??

Just wanna add that I found out yesterday that the copper canyon mica 1st gen I posted on here Monday is an AT truck! Kinda sucks don't it! I walked by it yesterday and saw the kid getting in it and took a quick peek in it saw the AT shifter!
Nope, it was an AT.

Drove down Fry street today which is about a block off the square and spotted a CharcoalSilver gen3 OR. Those rims are absolutely gorgeous but what caught my eye was yet another "ragtop" camper shell over the bed. This is the 2nd one I've seen on a Tacoma since moving back to Texas.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Drove down Fry street today which is about a block off the square and spotted a CharcoalSilver gen3 OR. Those rims are absolutely gorgeous but what caught my eye was yet another "ragtop" camper shell over the bed. This is the 2nd one I've seen on a Tacoma since moving back to Texas.
Nice 3rd gen! Not sure I've ever seen a camper shell quite like that! I really like those rims though!

Back