Roadtrip…

i have been to Washington state once!, but not in my tacoma yet. its on the bucket still lol
spent a month there around the middle of SeaTac area north to Everett in early 1999
what is there to do in Washington, I do know of Mt. Rainier from a distance that can be seen when the clouds and rain are not in the way, which seemed to be quite often when i was there in May'99

i have been to Washington state once!, but not in my tacoma yet. its on the bucket still lol
spent a month there around the middle of SeaTac area north to Everett in early 1999
what is there to do in Washington, I do know of Mt. Rainier from a distance that can be seen when the clouds and rain are not in the way, which seemed to be quite often when i was there in May'99
There’s some hunting and fishing. Some touristy stuff.

I’m not a fan which is why I vacation elsewhere.

Wow. 2,000 miles in 72 hours. That's even a first for me. My cousin's funeral was this past weekend and I made my way to the Chicago suburbs to attend the service. Departed Friday morning and made it to Eureka, Missouri for the first leg and stayed at a Super 8. And tehn after the funeral, I went to a Red Roof Inn where I made a reservation with confirmation number. The dude tells me my reservation was cancelled but he can't tell me by who and they were sold out for the night as were the next three hotels I called.

Finally found a room in Joliet, Illinois and stayed there. Woke up the next morning and drove 15-hours straight back to Texas. I was tired.
Wasn't in the mood to snap a ton of photos but I always take a picture of the Arch when I drive through St Louis. Just got back from the carwash this morning and washed off all the bug juice on BigBlue….

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • image4 copy.jpeg
    image4 copy.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
Wow. 2,000 miles in 72 hours. That's even a first for me. My cousin's funeral was this past weekend and I made my way to the Chicago suburbs to attend the service. Departed Friday morning and made it to Eureka, Missouri for the first leg and stayed at a Super 8. And tehn after the funeral, I went to a Red Roof Inn where I made a reservation with confirmation number. The dude tells me my reservation was cancelled but he can't tell me by who and they were sold out for the night as were the next three hotels I called.

Finally found a room in Joliet, Illinois and stayed there. Woke up the next morning and drove 15-hours straight back to Texas. I was tired.
Wasn't in the mood to snap a ton of photos but I always take a picture of the Arch when I drive through St Louis. Just got back from the carwash this morning and washed off all the bug juice on BigBlue….
THAT is a LONG HAUL, texasbigblue

has yer rig been in the Land of Lincoln before this?

did you hop off the freeway and wheel Barack Obama Boulevard or whatever the F it is called in east St Louis

any run-ins with Illinois State Troopers??

did you wheel the Jenga bridge on i80 just east of Joliet?

? no passing through TacomaHA before heading back south to Texas!!?

Last edited:
looking at a badger trail to wheel in a couple out of Green Bay
probably nothing but stupid trees for 200+ miles lmao :confused:

THAT is a LONG HAUL, texasbigblue

has yer rig been in the Land of Lincoln before this?

did you hop off the freeway and wheel Barack Obama Boulevard or whatever the F it is called in east St Louis

any run-ins with Illinois State Troopers??

did you wheel the Jenga bridge on i80 just east of Joliet?

? no passing through TacomaHA before heading back south to Texas!!?
Yes, a very long haul. Won't do it again.

Not this Taco but my 2016 & 2014 have done roadtrips through Lincoln Land.

No, East St Louis is a very crime ridden area. I made the mistake one time of driving through. So many thugs, ho-ho's and crackheads.

OMG, I have never seen so many State Troopers in my life. They were freaking everywhere. I got lucky not getting a speeding ticket on the way back to Texas as my average speed was 92.3 mph.

I did go over a huge bridge in Joliet but it was dark and I didn't see any markers/sinage.

Ha ha, and no but three of my cousins did as you know they live on the Southside by the South Kennedy freeway.1716241597686.png

Yes, a very long haul. Won't do it again.

Not this Taco but my 2016 & 2014 have done roadtrips through Lincoln Land.

No, East St Louis is a very crime ridden area. I made the mistake one time of driving through. So many thugs, ho-ho's and crackheads.

OMG, I have never seen so many State Troopers in my life. They were freaking everywhere. I got lucky not getting a speeding ticket on the way back to Texas as my average speed was 92.3 mph.

I did go over a huge bridge in Joliet but it was dark and I didn't see any markers/sinage.

Ha ha, and no but three of my cousins did as you know they live on the Southside by the South Kennedy freeway.View attachment 46077

east St Louis is NOT bad as long as you are not staring down anybody lMA0
i have wheeled through there many occasions
BUT!!! always in the early morning after dawn hours, obviously

Sorry for your family’s loss TBB.

What is the best route to get to Weed CA
Coming from the east
Wow, 1,615.7 miles or 24 hours and 6 minutes nonstop. Now that's one heck of a roadtrip. Google maps says i-80 is the fastest route. What brings you to California ? Weed ? :p Lol. I've never been North of San Francisco in California. Take some pictures and share them with us.

1716857635659.png

Wow, 1,615.7 miles or 24 hours and 6 minutes nonstop. Now that's one heck of a roadtrip. Google maps says i-80 is the fastest route. What brings you to California ? Weed ? :p Lol. I've never been North of San Francisco in California. Take some pictures and share them with us.

View attachment 46185
trailHead for route 97 starts there and heads north to Canada
I do not wish to do that dip in western Nevada if possible

upcoming timmy the toolman toyota party in San Jose area in early July
roadTrip ???

Back