The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

That’s some funny ****.
I was wondering if our company discriminated against us just because we didn’t have a cdl. They blatently laid off most of our crew. And kept the most junior employees that have a cdl. ( I had one but elected not to keep it on my license). I’m retiring anyway and in no way do I want to work in those conditions again. But it does reak of a lawsuit. I’m gonna talk to the union hall and see what they think. In a few weeks.

Outdoor x-mas lights are put away. Waiting on a rainy day. Getting take out tonight at a semi fancy restaurant ( the 99) lol. Doubt I’ll be up for the clock tick. My dad said it was just another day to him. He never got caught up in the hoopla. I did occasionally but nothing since 2001. Lost a coworker to liver failure on that ‘ eve. He was only 54. In a perfect world he would be enjoying ten years into his retirement.

i am fortunate to be in CST so i only need to stay awake until 11pm to celebrate with them eastern folks
LOL

So the under hood lights came in. Leds with no lens or at the very least clear cover. Nope just the bracket with the led pads. I’m gonna see if it is the same diameter as a Harley lense. Or fab up something

now and then i glance at the # of users online currently on TF

i think i saw 11 at once earlier today... that is a record i have not noticed in six months

just like the right...politically, we are outnumbered and outflanked....but we still have a mouthpiece!!!!

I didn’t go out. I Took my chances in my twenties.
I already know what a hangover feels like thanks.

Back