The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

my tonsils are intact
never had any issues with them ever
wish i could say the same about that stupid appendix that put me into the hospital once
Same here for the appendix. Had it out when I was 17...kept getting gut aches. Then one day I was hurting so bad, it was a trip to the er, and right into surgery. Spent more times in surgery for busted bones while racing my bikes, and snowmobiles than I could recall off the top of my head. The leg was the worst requiring around 5 surgeries over a year to install, and remove a bag of metal.

Was on a snowmobile bag ride in Quebec years ago when one of the guys became sick with some virus. He was popping Advil's like that all week, becoming addicted to them. He later found out they were making him sicker screwing up his liver.
Yeah. Oxy can do that too. Very addictive

very addictive and does NOT work very well
neither does morphine pumped in through an IV

Prolly ran out of trump dolls......this is our entertainment ideology ?! holy **** are we in trouble.

very addictive and does NOT work very well
neither does morphine pumped in through an IV
When I was much younger my mother had a fatal stroke. Once at the hospital she was pronounced brain dead. They gave her a iv of morphine till she was officially dead. They had her on that iv for 3 days till her heart no longer worked. Same for my father after he had a 2nd stroke.

When I was much younger my mother had a fatal stroke. Once at the hospital she was pronounced brain dead. They gave her a iv of morphine till she was officially dead. They had her on that iv for 3 days till her heart no longer worked. Same for my father after he had a 2nd stroke.
My dad was on an oral morphine prescription for pain last few weeks with cancer doing it’s thing. Given the choice if I could. Go to sleep and never wake up.

Nah.....go like a crazy whack job.

Terminally ill, motorcycle, WOT, bridge abutment, BAM, SPLAT. Collect the bits, use a fire hose to clean the impact zone, cremate the bits, toss whats left to the waste hauler. Quick, fun, adrenaline rush, painless.

But I'm more likely to suffer a long lingering slow passing..............

Nah.....go like a crazy whack job.

Terminally ill, motorcycle, WOT, bridge abutment, BAM, SPLAT. Collect the bits, use a fire hose to clean the impact zone, cremate the bits, toss whats left to the waste hauler. Quick, fun, adrenaline rush, painless.

But I'm more likely to suffer a long lingering slow passing..............
Same here with my luck in crash's, and chitters. I'd just be put back together again with more pain afterwards.

Same here with my luck in crash's, and chitters. I'd just be put back together again with more pain afterwards.
I kinda feel that way now. Day two of antibiotics. Headaches are gone throat feels better. Think I can stop with the Tylenol/ oxy cocktails. That definitely helped. Yes the headaches were. That bad.

Remember.....Doctors have a medicine PRACTICE.

Engineers don't practice
Accountants don't practice
Contractors don't practice
Lawyers don't practice
Mechanics don't practice
Electricians don't practice
Plumbers don't practice.

My point. Not many professions are practicing. They maybe inexperienced or unskilled, but they don't practice.

Remember.....Doctors have a medicine PRACTICE.

Engineers don't practice
Accountants don't practice
Contractors don't practice
Lawyers don't practice
Mechanics don't practice
Electricians don't practice
Plumbers don't practice.

My point. Not many professions are practicing. They maybe inexperienced or unskilled, but they don't practice.
No lawyer’s practice the art of douchebaggery everyday

No lawyer’s practice the art of douchebaggery everyday
I got a lawyer nearly 90 years old currently working on a real estate project for me. I swear this guy is the absent minded professor. Whatever i tell him he forgets most of it, and has to have me come back to sign new forms. He's got a great memory for what he charges.

I got a lawyer nearly 90 years old currently working on a real estate project for me. I swear this guy is the absent minded professor. Whatever i tell him he forgets most of it, and has to have me come back to sign new forms. He's got a great memory for what he charges.

Back