What have you done to your Tacoma today?

A slave to the truck.....???? Didn't think 2X each year for a wax was slavery.

Fishing = many hours on the water with empty bait bucket and empty stringer.............

I'm the opposite, i hate being a slave to my truck. I'm out on the water fishing instead of waxing my truck. Besides it include's a lifetime warranty protection plan for the entire interior also. Only issues who's lifetime...mine or theirs?
Good point on the lifetime part. I don’t fish so there is that.

Back to coffee. I think I’m done modding the truck. I have a bed lamp and a under hood lamp too install. The bed lamp will be wired into the light switch above the rear seating. So It will go on with the interior lights or stay on with the switch. The hood lamp will have a separate on/off kill switch to the battery. But those are gonna be for much warmer day(s)
Edit

these leds I'm using didn't come with any lenses.....so I'm a little Leery about using them bare with the yellow tiles unprotected.

Lens caps for the led lights might come in today. One will be under the hood the other the bed. But where in the bed??

Me and the truck will do a little light work in the cold, cold, cold rain.

A load of branches came out of our pine tree Monday night. No ice, no strong wind. I think they cracked during the 40-50 mph gusts we had a week or so ago. Monday night's rain and 20 mph wind seems to have finished the trimming.

1st fresh full tank of taco juice in the new year
284c at BP 17.5 gallons and 380 miles since last full last year
Now I wonder if the 140 pounds of sand bags in the back dropped the MPG any at all

The wife needed a potato to go with supper tonight so I stopped by the local Walmart to pick her up a russet from Idaho and a cheap bottle of booze. I love Texas. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
The wife needed a potato to go with supper tonight so I stopped by the local Walmart to pick her up a russet from Idaho and a cheap bottle of booze. I love Texas. :)
Funny story. I watch boomer an geo. On cbs sports in the morning. Boomer is talking about a broken bulb in a chandelier (still hot). And trying to take out the base with some pliers. (Bad idea) so a caller says use a raw potato. Meanwhile geo is talking about an extended labia on his female dogs hoo ha and how to treat it. Then they get a call. from a listener.
He says. “ geo, first ya get a potato. “. The timing was perfect. Lol.

Funny story. I watch boomer an geo. On cbs sports in the morning. Boomer is talking about a broken bulb in a chandelier (still hot). And trying to take out the base with some pliers. (Bad idea) so a caller says use a raw potato. Meanwhile geo is talking about an extended labia on his female dogs hoo ha and how to treat it. Then they get a call. from a listener.
He says. “ geo, first ya get a potato. “. The timing was perfect. Lol.

OMG. Darwin Award contestant.

Today, the roads are clear and dry. Temp is predicted to reach 40F and change. Off to the Pay-n-Spray to rinse off the road schmutz and ice from the last couple weeks. Truck isn't "clean" but it is reasonably clean for January in IA.

Well the plumber installed the new kitchen sink and facet I got the wife for Christmas today and he left me the garbage to haul it off.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Back