What have you done to your Tacoma today?

super stoked that this is peeking just around the corner!
its taken 26 years on original frame :confused: they did not offer to me a crutch

s-l1600.jpg

Still got a flat screen to chuck in a recycle bin.
I wish one of my flat screens would die. Still running my main tv. It's a Sony 40 xbr1 I bought around 2005. They had dumb tv's still in those days. Friggin tv wasn't cheap at the time. I could probably buy a new one that would fill my entire wall for what that thing cost me.

Received a letter from the DMV that my plate is discontinued this year and I have to choose a different design and reapply

The issue now is instead of three that support upto 7 characters it is only two plates now that I can find that allow for more than five characters
What to do. What to do...

Last edited:
Received a letter from the DMV that my plate is discontinued this year and I have to choose a different design and reapply

The issue now is instead of three that support upto 7 characters it is only two plates now that I can find that allow for more than five characters
What to do. What to do..
Can you apply for an antique plate?

its too bad the new green plate can only fit 5 characters :confused: i like its still with the BIG rock
i've never had a plate with green
seen a few from Colorado and Vermont

Colorado brought the retro plates back but nobody seems much interested
1665525048954.png

bot one of these to get that no-charge shipping 5-7 days

BA-YELL-VM1_2000x_b4b6077d-b9d1-4c35-8d27-653700f7f201_300x300.jpg

its been 25yrs this year since 1998

its too bad the new green plate can only fit 5 characters :confused: i like its still with the BIG rock
i've never had a plate with green
seen a few from Colorado and Vermont

Colorado brought the retro plates back but nobody seems much interested
1665525048954.png
Hold on a second. Are you from Colorado or do you just collect Colorado license plates ?

Hold on a second. Are you from Colorado or do you just collect Colorado license plates ?
Not a collector, just a random web pic of plates lol
Neighboring state of NE and relatives in KS I spot legal border jumpers from CO now and then and always liked their green mountain plates when they used to have them

Not a collector, just a random web pic of plates lol
Neighboring state of NE and relatives in KS I spot legal border jumpers from CO now and then and always liked their green mountain plates when they used to have them
I'm a collector and they were all registered to my vehicles over the past 35-years. :)

Attachments

• image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Back