What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Well the plumber installed the new kitchen sink and facet I got the wife for Christmas today and he left me the garbage to haul it off.

Its your sink and faucet. Why would the plumber want your stuff???

Debris haul should be part of the invoice, ie contract, for the work.

Its your sink and faucet. Why would the plumber want your stuff???

Debris haul should be part of the invoice, ie contract, for the work.
well kind of, sort of. The deal was we go to Home Depot and get what we want then the plumber stops by and installs it. Must be a Texas thing because it doesn't work like that in Colorado.

Researching rusty gen1 tacos frames from northeast general area
Found some nasty pics dated May '08 from a Yota dealer tech
:(

Same here too, except with a stainless dual sink also. Idk what it is with the stainless steel our sink has...it develops these light surface rust looking spots when it dries if you use certain cleaning detergents in it. These spots can be rubbed out with a scouring pad, but its a pita seeing them happen. Never had them on our old ss single sink that was made back in the 70's.

well kind of, sort of. The deal was we go to Home Depot and get what we want then the plumber stops by and installs it. Must be a Texas thing because it doesn't work like that in Colorado.
The key,." .........the plumber stops by and installs it. "

Seems like his task was just install. You supplied the material......

I've learned this lesson the hard way. Make sure to have a detailed work order or detailed quote.

If the work order only states.
Install sink and faucet supplied by owner
That is all that happens.

BTW, it looks nice. I'm sure the Mrs is happy.

my younger brothers (twins) often achieve the highest score possible in a game of bowling
its amazing to watch their style when i can get to watch

It Sunday morning. Sausage/egg burritos then a quick run for 2 chocolate donuts.

Gotta have priorities.
Entemanns was sold out of their delicious chocolate covered donuts. But I had a steak egg an hash brown sammich. Wasn’t bad.

super stoked that this is peeking just around the corner!
its taken 26 years on original frame :confused:

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Back