How many states have you driven your Tacoma through ?

You get a chance to drive to bear mountain state park?...its just over the Connecticut line in ny state if you continue on 202 west. We did many a street bike rides to there.

Last edited:
1st time ever the taco been across the Ohio state line, i'd been to Cincinnati once in a company truck but that was like almost 30 years ago LMAO
and i have NO CLUE what i was supposed to find in Ohio such as the welcome sign says

route 23 at the Michigan border
23-April-2o23

IMG_8244.JPG

at the other end of route 23 in Ohio at the Kentucky border Ohio River crossing
think i made a uTurn to circle back to see if anything was missed in Ohio that I did not find the first wheel through

IMG_8414.JPG

IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8423.JPG

1st time ever the taco been across the Ohio state line, i'd been to Cincinnati once in a company truck but that was like almost 30 years ago LMAO
and i have NO CLUE what i was supposed to find in Ohio such as the welcome sign says

route 23 at the Michigan border
23-April-2o23
I have not lost anything in Ohio, although I must confess, my only dealings with Ohio are along I-75. I would atop again at the Neil Armstrong Museum in Wapakoneta and the US Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton.

If you took I-75 though from north Detroit suburbs, you should have stopped by Madison Heights, seen my relatives and had breakfast :)

Oh yeah, while traveling on I-75 through Detroit... If you like sliders, Krystal's, White Castle's, gut bombs, or whatever you want to call them, you need to go to The Telway, corner of 11 Mile and John R. Take the 11 Mile Rd exit and go east until you hit John R, on the far left corner. Been there since the '50s. This is the ONLY place that is still the same since the '50s (my Dad said they were the same when we last had them in 2018), and personally know they are the same since the '70s (I first remember them around 71, I was 3 :p ). Oh man.... Takes me back. I hear a road trip comin' up!

Its a province that has 17 sub divisions similar to counties here in the states, some just way larger.
I stopped in a couple of their rest stops to use the men's room, I was surprised that they still had separate men's and women's
One stop was very clean and tidy
Other stop was a filthy dirty place
One stop a lady started yelling french at me... I think she was cleaning the men's room and was telling me to wait until she was done

I stopped in a couple of their rest stops to use the men's room, I was surprised that they still had separate men's and women's
One stop was very clean and tidy
Other stop was a filthy dirty place
One stop a lady started yelling french at me... I think she was cleaning the men's room and was telling me to wait until she was done
They always had separate rest rooms, as far as rest stops. It was only these older hotel establishments that had these one restroom/bathroom deals. Even that by the mid 80's mostly vanished.

In the new age in order to support the gender identity crisis I would think Canada to change all that to gender neutral facilities

the crown jewel of the east coast taco adventures from 7-May-23 .... Route 3o1
LMAO
at least the road surface was decent to wheel upon
...awaiting the toll-by-mail letter to arrive

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

Last edited:
Back