How many states have you driven your Tacoma through ?

i was so sick of the trees trees trees
not used to so many trees
this is more of what i am used to on the great plains where the big trees just disappear poof!

IMG_5608.JPG

this is really all that this vast endless land has any use for
grazing cattle

IMG_5606.JPG

Drive that taco west further than the Mississippi and live a little

In some or many towns the cattle outnumber the people o_O
I've got enough keeping me busy here all day most of the time. I did my traveling in the last century. I've settled down getting fat and lazy.

That pic of you entering Georgia, there is a Gen2 Taco on the left...

As for the wide open spaces... I prefer to hunt deer with a proper deer rifle, a nice .50cal muzzle loader, not a Barrett .50cal with a telescope!

That pic of you entering Georgia, there is a Gen2 Taco on the left...

As for the wide open spaces... I prefer to hunt deer with a proper deer rifle, a nice .50cal muzzle loader, not a Barrett .50cal with a telescope!
Here in Connecticut we have a bow season, muzzleloader, and shotgun. You can only take a deer with a rife on private land of more than 10 acres with the proper permits. I took a number of deer with a bow back in the day from my tree stand. No big open spaces here except on someones dairy, or beef farm. I don't even hunt anymore, too many new homes built that use to be my favorite places to hunt.

Montana

IMG_6056.JPG

on BearTooth highway aka route 212 at Wyoming border that runs from the Minneapolis 'burbs into the 'Stone NE entrance

IMG_6054.JPG

route is closed during the winters for obvious reasons...

IMG_6063.JPG

IMG_6052.JPG

Last edited:
Maryland

IMG_1028.JPG

headed north on route 301 leaving Virginia after crossing the Potomac
where i perhaps felt just like good ole' George did in the 1700s LOL

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

Last edited:
You'll see similar, red and white stripped stacks on the right like that when entering Montreal coming from I87 northway in ny to the border.

Did you get to drive through any covered bridges? Vermont has a lot of them.

i was only on route 302, route 2 and then highway 91 to Quebec and did not recall passing through a neat bridge as such, that was the best one i found!

Back