How many states have you driven your Tacoma through ?

Now that you've driven through the crown jewel, where ya headed next Jay ?

well an intresting route to wheel did recently pop up on the radar that is located in Wyoming/Montana area

do you suppose perhaps the heavy snow in Yellowstone park has melted after 4 months and open to vehicular travel instead of just sleds?

well an intresting route to wheel did recently pop up on the radar that is located in Wyoming/Montana area

do you suppose perhaps the heavy snow in Yellowstone park has melted after 4 months and open to vehicular travel instead of just sleds?
Oh yes most definitely. At least most of Wyoming.

i don't know whut you even mean by that there, tacoJoel
Roadkill is a tv show that these guys take old junkyard cars, and trucks, get them running, then take long trips around the country constantly repairing them as they travel to their destination. They always have the camera crew to bail them out when their vehicle runs out of fuel, or dies.

Last edited:
Roadkill is a tv show that these guys take old junkyard cars, and trucks, get them running, then take long trips around the country constantly repairing them as they travel to their destination. They always have the camera crew to bail them out when their vehicle runs out of fuel, or dies.
Interesting….

You mean to tell me... You. Have. Never. Seen. Roadkill? Are you one of those shut ins? Well, you must be, what with all of those photoshopped Taco pics and all...

Seriously, you have to see it.
Honestly Ragner I had never heard of that show until tacojoel mentioned it tonight. It sounds interesting and I will google it but my hunch is it's one of those cable channels I don't have.

Honestly Ragner I had never heard of that show until tacojoel mentioned it tonight. It sounds interesting and I will google it but my hunch is it's one of those cable channels I don't have.
Some of the stuff they jury rig on those cars is outrageous. They once had a small toyota truck with a v8, burn, and leak so much motor oil that they kept getting pulled over by the cops for obstructing traffic.

Thats a long time. I don't know how you can do it. I use to get sick of driving if on the road for more than 2 straight days.

Last edited:
NJ New Jersey welcome route 2o2 PA line.JPG

New Jersey welcome sign on route 2o2 at PA state line

.... had the chance to participate in the NJ Cannot Pump Your Own Fuel

New Jersey BP gas dunkinD.JPG

only needed about 10$ worth of TacoJuice to top it off
the attendant was courteous enough to punchin my BP reWards ID# so i could save about 20c :)

IMG_1437.JPG

Back