What did you do to (or with) your truck today?

The rear wheels on the gen1 left the pavement on i80 today at 65moh
I do not like that
Not one bitty bit...

Suspension back there is nearly all new!
The bridge deck is THAT BAD
you should try i-35 going through the DFW metroplex. Dips form in the asphalt from all the contracting between hot and cold. Sometimes i feel like the general lee car from the Dukes of Hazard tv show. :oops:

might have to get that Mayor Pete B involved in this infrastructure issue...

i see tractor trailers bouncing all around all over this roached area as well for years now

Just came back from my shop, had to pickup a 10' step ladder. Friggin ladder didn't fit too well in a 6' bed. Even with a red shop rag taped to it, there's always one a-hole that tried to see how close they can get to it at a red light.

Mayor Pete needs to get this roached bridge on i80 fixed before it. Collapses

What did you do to (or with) your truck today?​

Drove my Taco down to the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base today straight down i-35W. This base is the former Carmichael Air Force Base but closed during the BRAC restructure after Desert Storm in the 90's. The BX had an LG 55" flatscreen on sale for $248. Who could say no to that ?

1717629879527.png

LG = JUNK....back in the day they were decent till they went mass marketing just for a price point. Gotta go with samsung, or sony if you want something to last.

What did you do to (or with) your truck today?​

Drove my Taco down to the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base today straight down i-35W. This base is the former Carmichael Air Force Base but closed during the BRAC restructure after Desert Storm in the 90's. The BX had an LG 55" flatscreen on sale for $248. Who could say no to that ?

View attachment 46328

That would be a good size for the garage. It would be a huge improvement over the 30 year old tube tv that I have there now

how about Panasonic??
Their garbage also made by tcl in china using the panasonic name. At one point they were Panasonic. They're now known as crapasonic, and lg is lousy garbage. Those along with vizio are brands to stay far away from if making them your main tv.

The rear wheels on the gen1 left the pavement on i80 today at 65moh
I do not like that
Not one bitty bit...

found a pic taken of this roached bridge deck from over 2 years ago in early 2o22
it is worse now with fkd up patches done over this period to try and 'smooth-it-out' but they have FAILED
why the fkn delay on tearing the whole fkn bridge out and replace
4+ years of this is BS

i80 giles krap.JPG

Nothing much wrong with that deck vs some of them here I've been over. Heck there's city streets near my shop in way worse shape than that.

Back