The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Mornin Greg! Overcast and raining here too. Trying to talk the wifee into buying me breakfast when we go to get groceries this morning. This afternoon friend of mine wants to go shoot rifles at the range......
Nice! Yeah, my wife and are going over near Orlando to a town called St. Cloud to eat with mom and dad. Didn't get to see them on mother's day.

A few glimpses from this weekend. Wifey has a conference in NOLA, I tagged along to visit family and friends. My friend in the pic just wrapped up his bachelor degree and is interviewing with several schools to get a master's. We celebrated by taking a river cruise and eating (and drinking) way to much on one of the oldest steam boats still in operation then hit up some old bar favorites all over the city. Spent Saturday at Tower Trax ATV park, those holes have gotten a lot deeper than I remembered. Haha! Headed back out into the outdoor sauna for some more fun. Gonna try to snag me up some speckled trout and a couple red fish. Have a good one ya'll!20180520_110853.jpg20180518_204942.jpg20180518_194549.jpg20180520_111009.jpg

A few glimpses from this weekend. Wifey has a conference in NOLA, I tagged along to visit family and friends. My friend in the pic just wrapped up his bachelor degree and is interviewing with several schools to get a master's. We celebrated by taking a river cruise and eating (and drinking) way to much on one of the oldest steam boats still in operation then hit up some old bar favorites all over the city. Spent Saturday at Tower Trax ATV park, those holes have gotten a lot deeper than I remembered. Haha! Headed back out into the outdoor sauna for some more fun. Gonna try to snag me up some speckled trout and a couple red fish. Have a good one ya'll!View attachment 18027View attachment 18028View attachment 18029View attachment 18030

Looks like a good time.

Its ok I left early this morning to so didnt even realize I didnt get a message from bman. I will probably leave early tomorrow so in case I forget here is you good morning ahead of time

Well if weather guessers are right likely nothing calling for rain all day but you know how they are. If not im looking for an engine probably off of a motorcycle for a project me and my buddy are starting. We want to make a mini dune buggy or rail buggy but we have several things we are pondering maybe you could help. Here are two that I like that shouldnt be super hard to buildIMG_0342.JPGIMG_0340.JPG

Back